Author's Note

Foreword

Opens the door, grins widely!

Heyya!

AsSalamualaikum everyone,

Thank you for stumbling across my story. So this is gonna be the real first story of mine. Super nervous and damnn excited.
(exhales & intakes a deep breath)

Before you guys head forward let me just put this straight away, English isn't my first language, although I write and read since it gives me inner serenity and calms me down.

This particular novel is purely based on my imagination, searching and surfing the web. Every Story has its own Flaws, Beauty and Perfection.

And this particular one has its own Flaws too!
Maybe because of the fact that I ain't a Professional Writer though. However, I love writing especially reading different Genre of stories.

If u think that this story isn't your type or interesting, well I respect your opinions as everyone is gifted with the liberty to speak their hearts out.

Perhaps this story will take a while for me to update regularly but I'll try as early as possible since it's my first time, I gotta recheck every single thing before posting.

                          Thank You

                         | Started |

                     29th Sept - 2k20

~|∆|~

Disclaimer

I, as being the writer of this story need to put it forward that this story has Muslim Characters however this isn't a PERFECT MUSLIM STORY that is completely based on Islam and its teachings.

There are going to be places wherein I'll put up some of the basic principles that might be needed and for the gaining of knowledge. But even then if there's any hate, judgment or humiliation I will not withstand on any basis and for the information been written down if it needs to be amended you are most welcomed to do so in a gentle manner.

Regardless of the innumerable mistakes that I might make, if anyone amongst you feel to vocalize it then let me know and instead of criticising it is far better to correct me in any means.

This story contains few countries that I don't belong to and a few may think I'm from which one, I would let you guys know that only when I feel its the right time. Anyway, that ain't mean I don't Love my own Country, the one in which I had born. It's non-related to the story being written. I may sound a bit weird here but I needed to clear out beforehand.

Reads and Votes are two different things out there. Any story gets ratings according to me, Solely on the votes being given by the readers and even I, would like you guys voting for mine. This will help my story to get recognition.

This story isn't copied from anywhere. It is purely fictitious and wholly based on authors imagination and any kind, I repeat any kind of coincidence with any other recognised stories or not is completely out of my reach.

~|∆|~

Copyright Act

Copyright © 2020 By Kaafia Scribbles.

All Rights Reserved ®.

This particular Story is protected by US copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed or can be published without the prior or written permission of the author. The author has moral rights in the work and neither people can cause the distortion, mutilation or any kind of modification of the work. Or any other derogatory treatment of it which will be prejudicial to the honour or reputation of the author.

The copyright laws also imply to every bit of the story including the cover, photos, videos, and so on uploaded throughout the chapters. This story is purely fictional and so are the Characters. Any kind of resemblance to any of the characters mentioned in the story living or dead is purely, completely and wholly coincidental.

Violators can even be Jailed with the Amount needed to be Paid as well.

~|∆|~