Teasing Game

"Naoi! You better quit with hypnotism used as your so called revenge! Hinata's crying has been really irritating, knowing that your the cause of it!" Yuri screamed at Naoi, who looked like he didn't care a bit. "You do not boss God around, weakling." Naoi replied, not looking up from the book he was reading. "I'm serious, he doesn't look good crying like a baby all the time!" Yui squeaked at Naoi with her tiny shrill voice. "You must be sad that I'm hurting your little boyfriend, aren't you?" Naoi told Yui with a mischievous smile. "I HATE YOU!" Said an enraged Yui, strangling Naoi by squeezing her arm around his neck. "Hey! Hey! You shall not harm your God in any way!" Naoi struggled to say.

"Naoi..." Otonashi began to say. Quickly, Naoi shoved Yui away and stood up straight, bowing down in front of him. "Yes, Otonashi-san?" Naoi asked innocently. "You better stop annoying them. And don't really make Hinata cry that much into hypnotizing him into thinking that he is much more worthless than plain inanimate objects." Otonashi told him nicely. "O-of course, Otonashi-sama! But what about them? They pick on me too!" Naoi said, pouting to the tall orange-haired boy. "Well, as for the rest of you, you better quit picking on Naoi that much. If you won't, he'll never stop doing what all of you hate." Otonashi told the others. "But-" Hinata started to say, but Otonashi cut him. "But what?" he asked. "Well... I guess Otonashi-san is right!" Hinata admitted. "Well Naoi, if you think Hinata teases you too much, do whatever you want." Otonashi tells Naoi before stepping out the room.

"Well you heard what Otonashi-san said." Naoi told Hinata, getting back to his book. "Otonashi better be kidding!" Hinata exclaimed. "Well as a matter of fact, he wasn't!" Naoi proudly said. "Oh, you're gonna pay for this, Naoi." Hinata grumbles. "God does not listen to threats." Naoi told Hinata. "How shallow-minded." Shiina remarked. "Finally, Shiina said that line at the appropriate time, reffering to the appropriate person." Hinata said, glancing at Naoi. "I'm sure that 'appropriate person' is you. As a matter of fact, you're pretty shallow-minded yourself." Naoi said to Hinata. Hinata was obviously annoyed, and glanced at Naoi's mao cap.

"Got your cap, Naoi!" Hinata said, swiftly grabbing ahold of his hat. "Hey! That's mine!" Naoi said, trying to reach his cap. But Hinata was taller, so there was no way he could reach his cap. "Fine! Okay, I'll give it to you... OUTSIDE!" Hinata said before running outside. "This has gone far enough!" Naoi said. "But I have to get that cap back!"