Meeting Otonashi

"Wh-what are you talking about?" Ara stuttered, blushing furiously. "No one has ever told me that before. B-but thanks. A-and also, I'm n-not..." She continued, still a stuttering wreck due to not beng complimented for as long as she can remember. Naoi laughed and asked her, "You're not... What?" Ara began to shuffle her feet and look at the ground, lacing her fingers together behind her. "You see, I'm not an NPC." She managed to choke out, causing Naoi to fix a blank expression. "How did you NPCs know what an NPC is?" Naoi asked the violet headed girl.

"I told you, I'm not like those mindless programmed people you call NPCs. I had a past too..." Ara told him, crumpling her forehead. Her face cringed and her voice cracked as she said the word 'past.' Naoi scratched his head in confusion. "You mean to say you're human?" He asked her, and she nodded in reply. He smiled and got her hand. "Hey. Sara, come with me!" He said, starting to pull her as he walked. "It's Ara." She grumbled. "Oh, right, Ana." He replied, causing her to giggle.

***

"You're telling me, that's a human girl?" Yuri asked Naoi, not believing him one bit. "What he's saying is true. He thought at first that I was one of the NPCs but I told him I wasn't." Ara told Yuri shyly. Yuri raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. The room was silent for a while, and then Ara told Yuri, "I can't remember anything." Yuri widened her eyes and turned to Yuzuru. "Otonshi-san. I think you wanna talk to her." Yuri told him, pointing at Ara. "I know how that feels. Waking up and not remembering anything. It makes you wonder why you're here and who you are... But I know someone who can help." Yuzuru told Ara kindly, glancing at Naoi. "Did that someone make you remember? How?" Ara asked enthusiastically, practically standing on her toes. Naoi decided to speak up. "I did..." He muttered.

AN:

Sorry for the shortness... Will make the next One longer, promise xD