Chapter thirteen

Flora
~~~
The holidays had gone by at the speed of light. Suddenly it was January and time to go back to Hogwarts again.

My mother had found the whisky on my balcony the day after and she'd been furious at first. I really couldn't care about that though and after a while she calmed down.
Both of my parents had seen the dancing between me and Draco and they were thrilled that we got along so well. I don't know what changed their opinions about the malfoy family, but I couldn't care less about that.
My focus was just on handling this thing with Draco.
He'd gone all cold and icy after our little session and I'd decided I should do the same thing to him. It was more fun that way.
It felt like I knew exactly what he was thinking and I wasn't going to accept being treated like some little princess anymore. It wasn't like I'd secretly been falling in love or something, I just thought he looked good. My attitude had definitely changed and I felt like it fitted me.

I wore a red skirt along with a white shirt when we apparated to kings cross station. I was thrilled to finally meet my friends again and the second my feet landed at the platform, I sighted Hermione. My mother and Felix went after me as I started to walk in her direction, but something stopped me on the way. Or someone.
I bumped into Dracos chest the first thing I did, great! I looked up to face him and he just glared at me.
"Oh hey Malfoy, how was your holiday?" I smiled in a smug way and he just shook his head at me and looked away. He was smiling and obviously he didn't want me to notice, but he failed. I continued to walk over to Hermione. Harry was standing by her side as I came forward. They saw me from a distance and at first it seemed like they didn't notice me. I walked even closer and then they both lit up.
"Oh my god! Your hair!" Hermione bursted out.
"Do you like it?"
Her eyes widens. "Are you kidding me? I love it! You look amazing in it!" I laughed as I embraced her in a big hug.
I let her go and stepped back to give Harry a hug.
~~~
"I can't believe that you actually had a ball and didn't tell me?"
We were sitting on the train back to Hogwarts.
Me, Hermione and Harry had found an empty compartment, which almost never happened.  Ron and Ginny joined us after a while and we all hugged and greeted each other.

It might just had slipped from my mouth that my mother hosted a ball at our house.
"I promise you that you didn't miss a thing!" I ensure her, even though it wasn't the truth.
Believe me, I really wanted to tell her about my night with Draco and how fun it had been, but telling her that meant I would be destroying everything again. Just like last time I got together with someone from Slytherin.
There was another thing that I couldn't tell her about.. My family had only invited pure bloods. This wasn't an unusual thing and for the record, both of my parents had been sorted in Slytherin.
When Felix got sorted a year before me, it was a real shame that he got placed in gryffindor.
Both of my parents were furious at first but a year later I also got sorted to gryffindor.
It definitely meant something and they didn't put anymore effort in that matter.
Hermione was muggleborn and my parents didn't like that I hung out with her at first, but I called them out about it and ever since, it's been quite.
Felix was practically in love with Hermione and we both stood on the same ground when it came to blood status, we didn't care at all.

The five of us kept talking about our holidays and we had a really good time overall.
"I'm just going to stretch my legs a bit" I said as I got up from my seat. We were almost at Hogwarts and I really felt the need to move around a little. Plus I really needed to attend the bathroom.
I went out from our compartment and started walking forward in the train. My brain was all fuzzy after the long train ride and I felt tired and dirty.
The toilet was occupied so I had no other choice than to wait on the outside.
The train was moving fast and I held on to a wall just to prevent myself from falling. It was really cold and my fingers started to become numb.
Suddenly the door unlocked at the toilet. I stood up to take the door from the person inside, but the door remained closed.

"Do you need some help?" I knocked on the door to hear if anyone was in need of help or something, but nothing.
I really felt the need to pee, so I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open. As soon as I saw who was standing inside, my eyes widened.
He took my arm and dragged me inside.
"Draco, what the fuck are you doing?"
He locked the door and faced me.
"I should ask you the same thing" His look was full of anger. I was determined to play his little game and this moment was no exception. I started to unbutton my skirt.
"If you excuse me I really need to pee" He looked at me with raised eyebrows as I continued to pull my skirt down. "Put it back on" I could feel his eyes burning on my waist where my skirt no longer was.
I watched him with satisfaction.
"You don't get to decide what I should do" I smirk at him.
Just as I'm about to pull down my underwear, he pushes me against the wall. His hand is wrapped around my neck again and his eyes is staring into mine. "You will listen to me, okay?" He's whispering. I feel my body reacting to his treatment.
Without breaking our eye contact, he lets go of my neck and starts to pull my skirt back up again. His hands on my waist feels familiar and I feel my legs getting weak.
"You really need to learn how to behave yourself" He's still whispering and the tension between us is extreme.
He turns around to leave, but I manage to grab his hand on the way out and whisper teasingly back, "You're gonna need to try a lot harder to get me, Malfoy" He clenches his jaw and pulls away from me.
I hear as the door unlocks and before I know it he's gone.

All blushed and fuzzy from what just happened, I head back to the compartment, still in need to use the bathroom.
That was fun I think to myself as I open the door to our compartment.
"What took you so long?" I sit down besides Hermione again. I smile at her. If she only knew.
"There was someone before me" I say as I put my head against the window.
How did it get like this? Draco was clearly trying to outplay me, but it didn't work. I only became even more determined to win him over, but he was in control and I must admit that I kind of liked it.
His behavior matched with his looks but deep down I knew that he wasn't like that at all. He could be so sweet and caring, but he was scared to show it. Scared that anyone would see his weak and vulnerable side.
Right there on that train, I decided that I would change my rules. From now on I wouldn't even look at him. No touching, no talking, anything that gave him power over me was out ruled.
This way, I would see exactly how far he would go to get what he wants.