NOTE

Soooo, I'm back with a new fanfic. I hope you'll like this¡!

And before we begin in the first chapter, I just want to say few things.

First, I don't think I can update consistently. It can be on Saturday night or Sunday night. I might also update when I have free time but I can't guarantee you that.

Second, I will write around 3000 to 4000 words every chapter so that it'll be longer, I won't write short chapters anymore so that I can be consistent with the number of words. And since I'll write a long chapter, expect that it takes time to write a long ass chapter.

Third, expect some grammatical errors because this is not my first language, I will edit this when I have time or once I finished this book.

Fourth, there will be some mature scenes and violence so if you're not comfortable with that don't read this because first of all this is a Police and Criminal AU. But I can write some warning of you want :)

Fifth, please don't force me to update because I'm also busy outside the wattpad world. I have schools to attend to so please don't push me to update because it makes me feel rush and unconscious.

Lastly, I want you guys to enjoy my story don't take it too seriously and don't be affected in this ship. I'm not saying they are real but who knows ;) Please don't comment something bad about my book or the ships.

THIS IS JUST A FAN FICTION, THERE IS NO WAY I'M SAYING THAT THIS SHIP IS REAL IN THIS BOOK. THEY ARE JUST A CHARACTER I USED.

I DON'T DO COPYING OF STORIES. EVERYTHING YOU'LL READ IN THIS STORY IS PART OF MY IMAGINATIONS SO DON'T COME AT ME TELLING THAT THIS BOOK IS SAME WITH OTHERS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T READ ANY STORIES WITH THIS KIND OF PLOT. I REPEAT I DON'T COPY OTHERS WORK, SIS I HAVE MY OWN WILD IMAGINATIONS SO WHY WOULD I?

And also this story came to my mind when I watched a video of a fan sign where a girl told Jimin that she heard that he would want to be a police officer if he weren't an idol. She's so adorable, she said, 'please arrest me officer' or along those lines while surrendering her hands to Jimin. And yes, that's my inspiration on writing this fic. And for those who don't know, Jimin really wants to be a police if only he's not an idol.

That's all. I LOVE YOU AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. 💕💕

Let's begin with the story, shall we?