|11|

𝗕𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗲 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻|𝗕𝗿𝗶
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

(omniscient)

"Brianna!". I heard my mama yell my name downstairs.

I was in my room chillin and on FaceTime with Keontae. He called me this morning talking about "wake up." And "stay on the phone with me." Like boy if you like me just say that. Jk jk I kid.

"Yes!" I yelled back scrolling through Twitter, seeing how people reacting to Tory Lanez album.

In my opinion he snapped but it's still FUCK TORY LANEZ. Just like that period.

"Take me off paused the fuck." Keontae said making me sigh loudly.

The fuck do he wanna see my face for?

I double tapped my home button and went to the FaceTime call. He had he's phone up so I can see what he was doing, he was rolling up.

"Brianna!" My mama yelled my name again making me fight the air and roll my eyes hard ass fuck.

I hate when she do that. Like I said yes the first time damn. I need to get me a house ASAP.

I heard Keontae laugh making me look at him with a mug.

"It's not funny." I said and walked downstairs to the kitchen where my mama was at.

"Yes ma." I said with my hand on my hip with my head titled.

"I know you heard me call yo ass the first time." She said with attitude. I just rolled my eyes.

Okay and I know you heard me say yes the first time. I thought to myself.

"Imma be gone for a li minute. I gotta go out of town, I don't want nobody in my house Brianna I'm not playing." She said looking at me serious.
My mama always goes out of town, she do every year ever since she got her job. I already knew the routine so I don't even know why she telling me this.

"Ma you know ion even play like that." I told her and she just mhmm me.

"And why yo daddy keep calling me and shit?" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I lied, I knew he was trying to get in touch with her, but he not about to fuck me up. I'm not even supposed to be talking to him for real.

"Brianna let me find out you talking to him or something involved with him." She said raising her voice.

Here she go, I don't know why she act the way she do towards that men. Then at that she can't hate him that much, she paying for his books and stuff.

"Ma why you yelling?" I said looking at her with my face scrunched up.
I hate being yelled at and she know this.

"Cause Brianna I told you over and over do not talk to that men." She said back still yelling.

"Who said I was talking to him."

"Your lying, you don't think I know my own child?" She said talking with her hands and stuff. And why is this every parent favorite thing to say, like girl you don't know me for real.