|8|

𝗞𝗲𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗲 𝗟𝗮𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗻 𝗞𝗶𝗻𝗴|𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮
𝗙𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮📍

(Omniscient)
2 days later

"Ma!" Keontae said walking into his mothers house, he haven't seen her in a minute

"Ma!" Keontae said walking into his mothers house, he haven't seen her in a minute. So he decided to stop by.

"I'm in the kitchen!" She said back, he walked in the kitchen and saw her cooking.

Looking at the food made him hungry, he haven't ate nothing all day.
And she was cooking one of his favorite meals.

"Hey my baby. You finally decided to come see ya mama?" She said walking over to him to give him a hug which he gladly returned back.

"I was busy ma." He said back which was some what true, he had stuff to do with Bam and them. But he still could've went to go see his mama.

"Mm how you been? You hungry?"

"I'm been straight and yeah." He said sitting down at the table in the kitchen.

"How you been?" He asked. Keontae always made sure his mama was okay, he was a mama's boy and still is. If his mama wasn't straight he'll do anything to make sure she was. That's just how much he loved her.

"I've been good just a little tired but it's fine." She said shrugging it off like she always did.

Kassie was diagnosed with cancer, it was hard for her. Especially for Keontae, he was watching his mother die in his eyes. He didn't like to think like that but how could he not, it was like every time he seen her she would get worst.

"Ma I keep telling y-"

"I know Keontae I know." She said cutting him off. He always would tell her to get some rest and stop moving around to much but she wouldn't listen. Only because she wanted to do everything before her time is up.

"Tell me what's been going on with my baby tae tae." She said smiling siting his plate of food in front of him and sat down at the table.

"Stop call me that ma." He said frowning at her. He hated when she called him that, but she didn't give one fuck.

"I call you what ever the hell I want. Like I said tell me what's been going on with my baby tae tae."

Keontae just smacked his teeth and shook his head.

"Same ole same ole, Making money doing my thing. You know this ion even know why you asked." He said eating his food. Kassie just rolled her eyes, she didn't like how he was in the streets. She couldn't stand it, not only because her son was doing stuff that he wasn't supposed to be doing and easily could be in jail again. But she didn't want him to end up just like his daddy, dead on the sidewalk.