Chapter 3:

⚠️Sensitve CONTECT AHEAD DEALS WITH DEPRESSION!!⚠️ sorry for my spelling mistakes.

I unlocked my door walking it to my clean but lonely home. I sighed and closed the door it had an automatic lock so i slide down and sighed.

" good job [L/N] you made it through another day." I pulled my knees to my chest as a tear dropped down. I quickly wiped it and got up.

*authors p.o.v*
You live alone, your parents are in South Korea for some business and your their only child. You always been alone since your parents where always busy. They didn't really pay attention to you cause you always did good in school,sports and anything they put you in. You don't really talk about it much but you were always in the gym overworking yourself, you would starve your self and always try to become "perfect". One day you passed out and your parents made it home, they decided to take you to the hospital. A specialist came and made you take a test we're they said you had been suffering from severe depression. You parents couldn't believe and you brushed it off letting them know you where fine. After years they lest you alone again.

* your p.o.v*

I walked up to my room and looked at my clock. Hmm 10pm I wonder if mom and dad are okay.

Shaking off that thought you walked downstairs to the kitchen.

" I'm not really hungry I did eat a lot at school." I'll just finish my drink and take a shower.

* time skip*

I got out of the shower and put on my [F/C] pjs and laid on my bed. Thinking of today, remembering sakusa and keiko even Riku.

" I actually had fun today." I turned around and went off to dream land.

* next morning*
I got up and started to do my morning routine. I threw on my uniform and made me some avocado toast with some coffee on the side. I quickly eat and drink my food and walked out the kitchen grabbing my bento for the fridge.

I walked out my house with the last piece of toast in my mouth when suddenly I bumped into somone my back facing them making drop my toast.

" NOOOOOOO" i dropped near my toast.lookin gn up I seen sakusa " ARE YOU DUMB OR JUST DUMB?!"

" who are you calling dumb ? You bumped into me!!" Sakusa scoffed and continued to walk " your freaking filthy germs are all over me now!"

" I should shove this piece of toast do your throat" I pointed at my toast that was laying on the floor.

I picked it up with two fingers going back into my house to throw it away. When I came back sakusa was still there but with something in his hand.

" what?" I looked at him not wanting to talk since I was hungry"

" shut up and eat this." He passed me a cliff bar.

" no you nasty rat" I started walking but he grabbed my wrist with his shirt. Opening the bar with his other hand.

He literally shoved the bar down my throat. I quickly eat it before choking on it and he put in some hand sanitizer while walking away from me.

* at school*

I told everything to riku and keiko when suddenly. " [Y/n]" I looked up to see the boy from yesterday who offered me sweets.