Chapter 10:

* your p.o.v *

"Welcome to Nekoma, kenma-san say hi" a tall bed head eye cat said.

"Hello." Kenma said looking up and making eye contact with you.

You guys gave each other a good stare, when he broke it and continued to play his game. I looked towards sakusa who was looking at me. He than rolled his eyes moving away from the group so he won't get out "germs". We started to head towards the gym, when someone came running out screaming.

"Yakuuu I'm sorry!!!" The tall blonde said " please I'm sorry!!!, I'll try harder and won't call you short again.,"

"LEV I SWEAR TO EVERYONE ABOVE IF YOU DON'T STOP MOVING IM GOING TO BREAK YOUR LEGS!!" Kuroo shook his head and left to go stop them.

"Oya kenma take them to the gym, were all playing on the main court." Kenma did look up and kept walking.

Before he could take another step, kuroo rushed back and grabbed his game from him and put it in his pocket and left.

"I swear imma kill that bed head one day." He turned and seen me again. "Please uhh follow me ig...'

I walked up next to him and started a conversation.

" What game where you playing ?" He looked at me.

"Animal crossing.." I nod

" I haven't played that yet I want to try it though do you like it?" He looked at me in shock.

" Yeah, what games do you play? If you don't mind me asking."

" Nah I don't mind, I play COD, minecraft, apex,mortal Kombat. That's my top list."

" I recommend marvel vs. capcom, if you like fighting games."

I pulled out my phone and went to my notes and wrote it down. " You said marvel vs.capcom right?" He nodded. Okay cool I passed him my phone and he looked at me confused.

" Oh wait umm would you like to be friends? We can play videogames together I swear I'll be good at them. I understand if our don't want to though." He took my phone and put in his number.

Kenma .  New contact.

You than changed his name to Gamer Boyฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

We made it into the gym when sakusa carefully pulled you to the side and grabbed your phone. He took out his lysol spray and hand sanitizer, spraying the phone and than sanitizing yours and his hands.

"What was that for?" You asked compelty shocked.

"Unlock your phone." He said with an cold expression.

You did confusing and tried to sneak a peak at what he was doing.

"Don't get any closer, his germs could have went on you."you realized what was happening.

" Is omi-kun jealous?" He glared at you and continue to type.

Contact changed : nasty cat germs must stay away.
Confirm?      Delete?
Confirm✓

I grabbed my phone back and looked at him in disbelief.

"Are you serious?" He walked past me when riku came to me.

"Come on Y/n, we starting first and than the guys." I nod and started to walk in the gym with him.

I finished getting ready and the refs to us to line up.

"THANK YOU FOR THE GAME" both teams shouted wanting a good match from each other.

It was Nekoma serve, you behind down ready to dig up what ever came your way. When suddenly...