Chapter 2:

" HEADS UP" someone shouted "WATCH OUT"

BOOM.

I blinked and keiko was in front of me receiving that hard spike. We both looked at the person and it was none other than sakusa himself.

"Watch it rat" I glared at him and my eyes went to keiko who dropped on the floor in front of me. *sniffs* "what's wrong?!" I dropped near her.

"My Chocolates you gave me fell out the box" I know she was not cryi-OMG HER ARMS!! "KEIKO YOUR ARMS ARE SUPER RED." I pointed and she looked down.

" it doesn't matter [Y/n] my chocolates are done for"she picked them up while wiping her tear back. ' this girl is going to be the death of me.'

"I'll buy you a box" she looked at me fast. I honestly thought she was going to break her neck before she was able to say something a ball rolled over to us.

"Keiko!" Coaches calls her over and I picked up the ball. "Come her !!"she runs over there.

I turned around to riku and told him to wait on the bleachers while I find who this ball belongs to as I turned around yet again I felt a stiff chest hit the side Of my face..

" give my my ball you filthy virus"sakusa said with cold eyes piercing through my head. " no you hood rat" I threw the call at his teammate passing sakusa head.

" you know what" he started to step closer as I moved back. " I'm tired of you thinking you can disrespect me on my court and on my desk." He moved closer trapping me in his arms.

" if I were you I would watch who you are talking too." He quickly went back to his court brushed off fake dust.

" I should have coughed in his face" I sigh thinking it was to late it would have been perfect but late.

I walked to my coach talking about riku and asking her if he can manage our team. Luckily she agreed. I ran to him with a huge smile on my face.

"Riku-Kun"he looked up from his phone. " you made the team" he jumped up from his seat and ran towards me hugging me while spinning me in the air.

* sakusa p.o.v *

After walking away from [Y/n] I couldn't understand why I had done that. It was like someone else took over my body and mind completely. I shook off this wired feeling。

Komori was about to ask me something but the whistle blew letting us continue our little practice match before playing the girls.

" bring it here! " I shouted as I jumped in the air. Looking around to where I was going to land my spike I caught a glimpse of y/n getting spun around in the air while being hugged.

' who is that ?! And why is he touching her!' I tried to push those thoughts aside when suddenly he put her down looking in her eyes making her blush.

' why is she blushing like that?! Why am I acti big this way!!?" Before for i knew it

.. bonk ...

I felt something bump my head once I landed the ball. I forgot to hit the ball....I looked over to my team who tried not to bust out laughing.

"Sorry" I kept my usual gaze. ' what's wrong with me'

* [Y/n] p.o.v *

After him spinning me in the air and putting I felt my cheeks burning up.

"Are you okay? Your face is red." He inches closer to my face making me blush even harder. "Cute" he patted my head when my coach suddenly called me.

"[Y/n]!!!"I turned to her. " go get dress we're starting soon." I nod and ran to the locker room to go get dressed.

* Time skip after changing*