chapter : 15

Y/N P.O.V

I looked inside my closet and seen that I had only one bathing suit left....

I threw in a pair of shorts with a shirt and grabbed some shoes and ran back to Sakusa house

Breathing heavy and knocking on the door, Osamu opens it. He tilted his head in confusion.

"I'm assuming that your wearing your bathsuit under and that it's appropriate?"
I nod and he let me in. I walked towards the couch to see Suna sitting there on his phone. Catching a glimpse of me he looks up.

" What's up bestoI sat next to him and laughed.

"What's up foxie"  he smiled a little bit at the nickname and showed me what he was watching.

" bro I love this anime."  We were now waiting for the rest and continue to watch
My hero academia.

"Who's is your favorite ? Character wise I mean."

I looked up thinking about it.

" I mean Dabi is fine, but Fumikage has my heart"  he looked at me in disbelief.

"His head is a bird- and let's not forget Dabi is litterly burns people and stalks them."

"Okayyyy your point is what exactly?" He shook his head and Sakusa came from upstairs.

He was wearing his team jacket.

"Aren't ya gonna hot ?" Berry benson said, coming from the kitchen with Miya 1.

"Come on already, I'll take it off there."

We all began our walk to the car, and let's just say it wasnt that good. Sakusa was driving since it gave him more space, Osamu was in the passenger seat. Berry over here is on the left of me while foxie is on the right.

Let the road trip BEGIN.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YALL DONT KNOCK IT OFF BACK THERE ILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND." Sakusa shouted from the drivers seat.

" He started it, I was listening to music with Suna, and this dummy-"  Atsumu cut me off.

" I didn't start it, all I asked was if I could listen it too. Your the one who decided to call me names." He states trying to defend himself.

Suna turns up the volume to the music on his phone and puts in his head phones. Osumu having enough, rolled up the magazine he was reading and hit the both of our heads with it.