Chapter 2

Sewers 1:05 am.

"God it stinks." complained Wolverine "How the hell can ya stand it down here?"

"I'm use to it." answered Raphael, opening the door to the lair "Here it is."

The four X-Men stepped inside to take a look at the fully furnished sewer.

"Unbelievable." said Cyclops in awe.

"This place is very spacious." said Nightcrawler, teleporting to fridge in the kitchen that was just to the left of the entrance "I take it you like pizza?"

"Bingo." answered Raph, just before a turtle with an orange mask and another with a blue mask came in through one of the doors to the right of the kitchen.

"Did somebody say pizza? I'm starving." said the turtle with the orange mask, stopping as soon as he saw the X-Men "Woah. When did the circus come to town?"

"Raph? Who are these people?" asked the turtle with the blue mask.

"Leo, Mikey, this is Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, and the hairy one is Wolverine."

"Hmm." growled Wolverine.

"They're mutants, like us, except from a different dimension." explained Raph "I told them that I'd bring them to Donnie since he knows all about this dimension stuff."

"How do you know they're not dangerous?" asked Leo.

"Oh, we're not dangerous." said Nightcrawler, chewing on a slice of pizza "Well... maybe except the 'hairy one'."

"Mmm." growled Wolverine again, looking at Nightcrawler.

"Sorry, I like that one." laughed Nightcrawler.

"Alright, as long as they don't mean us any harm they're free to stay as long as they need to." said Leo.

"Yeah, and as long as they don't eat up all the pizza. We're good." said Mikey, looking at the pizza sitting on the table in the kitchen "Save some slices for me, will you blue dude?"

"There's enough to go around." said Nightcrawler, grabbing another slice of pizza.

"Great." said Cyclops "So where is this Donnie?"

"He's in this room." said Leo, pointing at the room he and Mikey just walked out of "I'll take you to him."
________________________________

"So, what is it that you want to know about the mutagen?" asked Shredder.

"Is it true that it can create mutants?" asked Magneto.

"Of course." answered Shredder "I've used it many times to create many mutants to destroy those blasted turtles."

"And how do you suppose it would effect... other mutants?" asked Magneto.

"That I do not yet know." answered Shredder "You're a very different type of mutant than the ones I've created."

"I see." said Magneto "I think I will pay Stockman a visit once again. He might know something."

"Before you go..." said Shredder, just before Magneto could leave the room "May I borrow a couple of your... mutants? I have some... business I'd like them to take care of."

"Done." replied Magneto, leaving the room.

________________________________

"So you say that mutants from your dimensions aren't created by a mutagen, but rather your born with it?" asked a turtle wearing a purple mask.

"That's correct." said Storm.

"And your professor..." started the turtle.

"Professor Charles Xavier." said Cyclops.

"Right." said the turtle.

"So Donatello..." started Leo "Do you think you can find him?"

"Positive... but not through the computer unfortunately." sighed Donatello "We'll have to find him the old fashioned way."

"Great." said Raph "It'll be like looking for a needle in a haystack."

"Not necessarily." said Donnie "I've created these dimensional remote sensors in case a problem such as this were to ever arrive."

     Donatello passed his brothers and the X-Men some small, black remotes with strange red dots on the screen.

"If those dots start getting bigger then we should be close to him." explained Donnie.

"Yeah, and what if it turns to not be Xavier and it's one of the Brotherhood instead?" asked Cyclops.

"Well, we do what we always do, we fight." answered Donnie.

"I guess it's time we got going." said Leo.

"Right behind you." agreed Cyclops.