Part eighteen

Vivek

I was panicking.

Rahul was found unconscious in the parking lot of the manager's label studio.  He was rushed to the hospital by the employees that had found him, and right now I had no idea what to do.  Rahul was known for being involved in controversies, but he had no certain enemies, so it was nearly impossible for me to find out who did this to him. 

I have no idea why they did this, and as soon as I find out who was responsible for this, its over for them. 

Currently I was suspecting the guy Rahul had his last fight with.  It was couple of days ago at his last concert, and it ended up getting a lot of attention in the press world. 

Fortunately, this was out of the eyes of the press, and hopefully it stays like this.  Rahul was already in the news for doing stupid shit, the if they find out about this, it'll only harm his reputation even more.   Right now he's in the ICU and my only concern is to keep this whole incident a secret.  I have no idea how long this is going to last, but I'm willing to do everything it takes to make sure Rahul has a safe recovery, with the least amount of mental stress involved.  I've already spoken to the police about the investigation they're planning to start, telling them that they have the team's consent to look into this case for further detail.