Chapter 3

Awoken from his slumber Shouto was met with Chi who happily meowed it was time.

"Hey, wanna cuddle?" He asked in a sweet voice the cat perking up at the question.

Chi continued to meow while crawling towards his own until he was nuzzling up to him and purring, and that's how they start off there day. Shouto cuddled with the precious creature stroking their black fluffy fur occasionally. Katsuki lay awake listening to the two his back turned to Shoutos own the blonde had been up an hour before the peppermint. He had awoken to him spooning the younger startling himself he turned the other way and couldn't fall back asleep since. Shouto had fallen back asleep resulting in Chi trying to be a bit mischievous he crawled over to the blonde to bother him only for it to backfire when he slipped and fell off of the bed knocking down a glass lamp that he tried to cling to which was located on the nightstand next to the bed. Shouto shot up from the thud and sound of glass breaking.
Katsuki rose as well but much calmer.

"What the hell was that?" The younger asked.

"Your cat fell and took my lamp with it." The blonde responded calmly.

Shouto leaned over to look at the damage and make sure Chi was okay that was his top priority. Katsuki lifted the cat from the ground before handing him to his owner who checked the cat for any injuries fortunately he was only frightened not hurt.

"Oh, no isn't that your mother's lamp? I'm so sorry." He apologized feeling guilt fill him.

"S' fine she actually hated it and forced me to take it besides I hate the tacky design don't worry about it, he okay?"  Katsuki asked examining the cat.

"Yeah, just fr-" Shouto was interrupted by a series of barks and a happy little puppy obliviously running into the direction of the broken glass.

Before the two could stop him Chi leaper into action tackling Sosa stopping him from reaching the glass.

"That is a threat to our well-being I'll get a broom to get it up." Shouto said removing the covers from his legs to stand.

"No, I got it you're the guest." The blonde states pulling the shorter down.

"Well, it was my plus one that made this mess." Shouto countered.

"It's my house my house my rules." Katsuki smirked knowing he won.

Shouto sighed in defeat. "Fine, just be careful." He demanded before grabbing Sosa and Chikako then placing them on his lap.

The blonde left the room not long after he returned with a broom and dustpan then got to work Chi sat on the bed next to his owner since the puppy got a little too comfortable as Shouto wrapped an arm around him he let his body stretch out nudging Chi which annoyed him. The male scratched the puppy's belly stifling a laugh as their legs began to move in a running motion. Before the younger knew it Katsuki had finished cleaning and disposed of the glass.

"You wanna shower, first?" He asked raising a brow while leaning on the door frame that leads to the bathroom.

"Yeah, sure," Shouto said moving the puppy aside who whined at the loss of warmth and affection Katsuki felt the puppies pain that on a deep level.

~

"So what's on the schedule today?" Shouto asked holding Sosa in his arms while Chi was chilling around his neck.

"Shiii, whatchu tryna do?" Katsuki replied.

They had both showered fed their children and themselves and now had nothing to do. Shouto sat on the question for a bit before answering.