Chapter 2

"--Golden retriever puppy or full grown dog?" Shouto asked as Katsuki and the group neared the entrance to the tall building containing many places.

"Uh, puppy?" He replied seeming unsure.

"Puppy." Shouto repeated softly with a small smile as they entered the mall.

The blonde blushed at the smile which thankfully for his sake the younger took no notice as he had his attention on the path infront of him.

"Alright how about we split into groups for the next 2 hours or so, then spend the rest of this time together?" Jirou suggested.

The group agreed Katsuki, and Shouto grouped together heading to the second floor while Shinsou, Jirou, and Tokoyami stayed on the first floor as a group. The blonde and duo haired male first stop was the good court from Katsuki noticing Shouto's figure getting too skinny, and their stomachs having conversations with each other. The two now waiting on line to order were having a conversation until there was an interruption.

"Shoutoo!" A loud, energetic voice exclaimed making said boy jump and squeak a bit.

A rather large man around their age maybe a year or two older with very short blue hair was nearing the two with a shorter women with orangish brownish hair strutting with her confident walk. Inasa Yoarashi, and Camie Utsushimi.

"Hey babes." The brown haired girl chirped as they finally came to a stop.

"Hey." Shouto replied awkwardly.

Katsuki didn't reply only looking Inasa up and down with a look of slight disgust and full dislike. He hated the way Inasa would look at Shouto and how he would act around him how close he would try to get. Unfortunately it seemed Shouto failed to pick up on his behavior or ignored it. Inasa crouched down to the duo haired males height before speaking.

"Hey, Shouto" he began softly with a small smile staring said boy dead in the eyes. "Miss me? "

Shouto nervously chuckled before he could answer the cashier spoke.

"Next!" They said grabbing the now 4 people group attention.

They approached the cashier ordering their meals with drinks before stepping aside waiting for their food. Once they had all recieved their food they chose a table to sit at really meaning Camie and Inasa followed Shouto and Katsuki to a table. Inasa beat the blonde to the seat next to the two toned male annoying him as he grumbled before sitting across from his crush. This also upset Shouto it was slightly visible in his face a small pout he wanted to sit next to the ash blonde. Camie seated herself next to the Bakugou before she began devouring her food. Everyone began to eat Shouto mainly nibbling at his small portion. Katsuki pulled out his phone putting in the pin then heading to his contacts he sent a message to the male across from him.

Gordon Ramsey

there ruining everything

Peppermint King

That's rude and absolutely true but we can't just dip on em we haven't seen em or tlked em in months or at least I haven't

Gordon Ramsey

We can dip we aren't even that close w em

Peppermint King

Listen we can't just leave em there still our frnds we can at least spend sum time w em

Katsuki angrily pouted with an annoyed whine his attention still on his device.