Chapter Three: Kamen Rider Build World

Sora help Sougo up, she gasp surprise to see Kamen Rider Build and his partner Kamen Rider Cross-Z

Sougo asked: " So are you guys from the future, too? "
Sora quickly cover his mouth and smile innocently towards the two confused Kamen Riders.
Sora: " I'm sorry about him, he hit his head pretty hard and act like everything is from the future "

She turn to Sougo and act angrily in front of them,
Sora: " What did I tell you about going off on your own? You could get really hurt! You should stop going off about the future ".
Sora drag him away as they're couple away from the two Riders.
Sora: " Are you trying to blow our cover?! Nobody should know you are from the future! ".

The two riders took out their rider disks and transform back to their civilian form.
Sento: " Wait! We can help you guys! "
Sora and Sougo turn around as they catch up to them, Sento: " My name is Kiryuu Sento and this is my assistant..."
he point at the guy beside him.
???: " Like hell I am! "
Banjou: " My name's Banjou Ryuuga "

Sougo saw Sora got distracted by them, he take this chance to free himself from her grasp and walk towards Sento.
Sougo: " So what era are we in? "
Sora try to hold back from slapping her forehead
Sora: ' we doomed...'
Sento and Banjou: " it's November 30th, 2017 "

Sougo: " 2017?! "
he turn to Sora and pointed at her
Sougo" she is from 2019! "
Sora walk up to him and slap Sougo behind his head
Sora: " stop spurting nonsense! My name is Sora Hikari ".
Sento and Banjou turn away to hide their laugh from the scene in front of them. The two waves hello to Sora.
Sento: " Want to come with us to the cafe? "
Sougo: " Sure! "

Sora sigh and walk away
Sora: " you guys go ahead, I'm outta here "
Sougo quickly grab her left arm and drag Sora along
Sougo: " You coming, too ".

( Cafe )

Sora sat down at the table drinking away her strawberry milk as she watch The boys talking. Sora felt her phone vibrated and answer the call without looking at the name, " hello? ".

" Where the hell are you guys?! "

Sora put her phone away from her ear then answer, " Me and Sougo at the cafe, why ? "

* beep *

" Hello? Hello? "

Sora stare at her phone confused, ' okay? Weird '. She put her phone in her back packet and sat down just then Sora realize she didn't give her phone to anyone. She lost in her thoughts until she heard a gun shooting, Sora look towards where Sougo is.

Sora notice Sento and Banjou were laying on the ground, she quickly got up and walk towards Tsukuyomi who is holding a gun. Sora wasn't fast enough when Tsukuyomi shoot at her then Sougo.

Tsukuyomi stare at the four bodies on the ground, " Sorry about that, it's not good to interact with the past more than necessary ". As she said that, the door close behind her.

( In Sougo's timeline )

A teen boy was playing basketball by himself, he throw the ball to make it in but then it bounce off and roll towards the road. He sigh and went to get it as the teen got the ball, he didn't notice the incoming car until he look up and scream in frighten.

He close his eyes waiting for his death until a women touch the car and stop it.

Her name is Uhr or Ueure, a time jackers

Her name is Uhr or Ueure, a time jackers. She turn to the young teen and said, " I'm choosing you ".

The young teen gasp unbelievable, " What just happen?! "

Ueure walk towards him as she speak, " Originally, history states that you were hit by that car just now ". She grab the ball and stare at the black car, " but if you contact with me..."

Without second thought, he quickly agree with her. Ueure smirk evilly and use her power push the car hitting the other car that is coming. " Starting now, you're other Kamen rider Build! ", said Ueure as she click the watch and force it into his body. A dark mist surround the boy's body and transform him.

" B-Build "

" B-Build "