Prologue ( rewrite )

Sora woke up and look around shock. She quickly sat up. Sora stand up and felt a present behind her. She turn around and was shock to see the statue of the Kamen Riders...her friends. Sora felt her eyes watery but notice someone walking in front of it. ' A Kamen Rider?! No...this one felt evil ', Sora thought to herself . She saw people riding their motorcycles and carry their guns. They're shooting at him but none of it can touch him. He use force attack at the people. Sora saw the horror in front of her. She saw the Kamen Rider pause the time. Sora quickly take out her transform card and the belt.
Sora: " Henshi!"
She transform into Kamen Rider Decade X. She could feel the people look at her shock along with the enemy Kamen Rider. She take out her Rider sword and run toward him. Sora's Rider sword clash against his forced field but She can't give up as Sora try to push more pressure against the forced field.
???: " You could never defeat me"
With that he send Sora fly back and hit the ground hard. Sora gasp painfully. The two people run to Sora and help her up.
???: " And do you know why?"
Sora can't believe what she seeing in front of her as he did something to make everything turn into ashes and it coming towards them fast. She quickly runs in front of the injured people and use her rider sword fighting against forced. Sora grunt as she felt herself pushing back, she turn to the people behind her and yelled, " Take the injured ones and go! I will take care of him! "

They quickly nod and take the injured to a safe place. She use her final attack and destroy the forced. Sora run toward him screaming and saw him using his final too. The Two clash into together causing a huge damage and bright light.

( Back into Reality)
Sora woke up sweaty and look around only to see her room then sigh relief but she can still feel her left hand shaking. She quickly stop it.
Sora: " It's just a dream"
She lay back on her bed looking at the ceiling. ' But why does it feel so real to me?' Sora thought to herself then the Kamen Rider pop into her head. She look at the window.
Sora: " Who are you?"

( Somewhere in Japan )
The women named Tsukuyomi show the boy a clip from the future. She show the picture of himself to the boy.
Tsukuyomi: " This is you, fifty years in the future"
The boy shock and felt himself shaking. He can't believe he actually a Kamen Rider in the future but a evil one.
Tsukuyomi: " The most reviled overlord of all time"
???: " That overlord...is me?"
She turn to another scene where Kamen Rider Decade X show up fighting his future self.
???: " Who is that?"
Tsukuyomi: " I introduced you, Kamen Rider Decade X"
The boy was shock hearing about another Decade. She show the ending scene where they both clash into one another causing damage and huge bright light. She pause it.
Tsukuyomi: " She will be the end of you"