Chapter One: Who are you? ( rewrite )

Sora look at the photos that's on her table and along with a letter. Sora sigh trying to figure out what the letter mean. Sora was deep in her thought she didn't hear Natsumi knocking on the door. Natsumi open the door and saw Sora staring at the letter. Natsumi walk up to her and tap on her left shoulder. Sora turn to Natsumi confused.
Natsumi: " It's time to eat breakfast, nee-San"
Sora: " Okay, you go ahead, I will come"
Natsumi look at her worried but head downstairs first. Sora stretch her arms and legs then got off her chair. She went into the bathroom and do her morning routine. Sora change into different clothes and head downstairs. She saw her grandpa and Natsumi already sitting down except her. Sora walk up to her chair and sat down.
Grandpa: " How was your sleep, Sora?"
Sora: " I slept good except I keep having the same nightmare over and over"
Natsumi and Grandpa share the look of worried. Sora feel the silent in the air but ignore it as she eating her breakfast. Sora grab her plate and put it in the sink. She was heading toward the door but stop.
Sora: " I'm gonna go for a walk"
Before anyone could say anything. Sora walk out the door. She look up at the sky thinking back to her dream or her nightmare.
Sora: " Why I keep having this dream? Just who are you?"