"Who is he?"

"Lugo Bagman is head of the department of Magical Games and Sports. Beside him is Barty Crouch, head of the department of International Magical Cooperation."

"Why does Crouch sound familiar?" Lyra whispered.

"His son was a death eater, a loyal one at that." Draco looked proud. "One day I will be too."

"Don't say that." Lyra hissed. "You're just a boy."

"It's an honor."

She rolled her eyes at her little brother. She noticed Professor Moody looked very... Bitter at Mr. Crouch.

They got to eat supper, some foods from the other schools made it. Lyra noticed the Weasleys twins seemed taken by those french girls, particularly one. She didn't know why her blood boiled. Why should she care? She doesn't. She doesn't care about the way George is looking at some blonde bimbo who probably doesn't know anything! She won't even make it as her school's champion, she's sure of it. She was too dainty.

"What are you staring at?" Draco growled. "Looks like you're about to kill someone."

She quickly softened her face. "I-I'm not. Don't be ridiculous." She laughed nervously. "You're so mental."

He gave her a weird look, but shook his head and turned to one of the Bulgarians. Lyra noticed how tight her grip on her silverware was. What was wrong with her?

Sure, George is funny and cute and maybe sweet. But he was a dirty Weasley! No, no, she was growing as a person. He isn't dirty, but he is a no good Weasley. His blood is tainted. She could never be caught dead with his kind. He was below her and she knew that, so why was seeing him gawk at a French girl bothering her?

Eventually it was announced that there would be twenty four hours to put their names in the goblet of fire and that there were precautions to make sure only of age students attempted.

Lyra was curious to know who the champions would be. It was so exciting. She wanted to see who put their names in. She noticed the Weasleys twins whispering to each other. She knew that only meant trouble. She shook her head in disappointment. They could get in so much trouble.

The new students went back to their carriage or ship to sleep. The next day was a big buzz. Lyra sat in the great hall to see who was going to attempt. She sat doing her revisions homework as people came in and out. She noticed Cedric Diggory put his name in, Cho Chang was gawking at him the whole time. She also watched Viktor Krum put his name in along with several others. She saw that pretty girl who the twins were swooning over, Fleur Delacour. She was so graceful.

Lyra watched a tall Bulgarian man walk up to the goblet of fire. He looked... Terrifying. Dark haired man, he had a scar over his eyebrow and one above his lip. He had honey eyes, but they were sunken in and rough.

He looked over at Lyra and gave her the tiniest smirk as he walked away, she felt a cold chill run down his spine.

Lyra cleared her throat and looked back down at her homework. She didn't glance back up until she heard racket. She looked up and around to see the Weasley twins coming in with everyone clapping. She curiously got up and stepped closer to the line of students watching.

"What do you have there?" Lyra questioned, looking at Fred holding a bottle. "A potion?"

"Right you are, Malfoy." Fred beamed. "Want a sip?"

"You are going to get in so much trouble."

"Well, you see. We're going to take a sip, that should make us a few years older, making us eligible to go across the line." George explained.

"It's not going to work." Hermione piped up.

"Granger is right, you are in over your head." Lyra added. Hermione gave her a surprised look. Considering the only time she ever spoke to granger was when she called him a mudblood during granger's first year.

"Ladies, you worry too much." Fred said.

"Honestly," George agreed.

They took a sip of the bottle before going over the line, everyone clapped as they put their names in. Unfortunately they flew out with long beards. They looked like they were a hundred years old. Everyone started laughing, including Lyra as the rains decided to bicker with each other.

"Told you!" Lyra shouted over the laughter.

George got up and approached Lyra. "I think I look quite handsome with a beard. What do you think?"

"Charming," She replied with the faintest smile. She noticed her brother was coming in, Lyra cleared her throat and took a step away from George. "But not as attractive as Dumbledore." She sang before going back to her homework.

"No one is as attractive as him." She heard George reply with.

She rested her eyes on him as he went to go bicker with Ron. They would have to get turned back into their typical selves. But for the time being, Lyra was going to laugh at them.