.
▷▷▷
.

Once he finished telling his story, he glanced around his surroundings before looking back at the human boy

Once he finished telling his story, he glanced around his surroundings before looking back at the human boy. "How long have I been here?"

"The lockdown was three months ago."

He looked at him in disbelief, "I've been missing for three months and no one came for me?" He couldn't hide the hurt from his voice that even his own nephew didn't come looking for him. He also felt like he was missing something. Parts of his memory were fuzzy.

Stiles sighed, "That's what the Ghost Riders do, they erase you." He couldn't help but think of his friends and Lydia and his dad.

"Ghost Riders?" Peter looked at him wide eyed, "Ghost Riders of the Wild Hunt?"

"Yeah, you know what I'm talking about?'

He scoffed, sitting down on the bench across from him. "Of course, I know what you're talking about. They ride the lightning. They are an unstoppable force of nature. But, I promise you, they don't make pit-stops in train stations." His gaze landed on an elderly woman sitting next to Stiles who caught his gaze and gave him a flirty smile. He grimaced in return, avoiding her gaze as he looked at the board on the wall. "I've escaped one prison only to land in another one. And this looks like the underground lair of a depressed bureaucrat."

"Come on, there's gotta be a way out of this place, right?" Stiles said optimistically, "Have you tried looking around? Have you talked to anyone who knows anything?"

"If this is the Wild Hunt, there is no escape. You and I are doomed to ride the storm forever."

Stiles refused to believe they were trapped, "Yeah, we're not in the storm, we're in a train station. But we can get out of a train station."

"We can't get out of here, Stiles. Because this place isn't real."

He gave him a puzzled look, "What are you talking about?"

Peter exhaled, "Beacon Hills doesn't have a train station."

He scratched his head, started to feel anxious. If there was no train station then why were they here? He refused to believe that he would never get a chance to go back to the people he cared about.

"Stiles?" His head snapped at the familiar voice. His breath caught when he saw her. Her own expression mirroring his own with relief. He got up.

"Oh, thank god! Imogen!" He cried out with happiness as he wrapped her in a hug. She was someone who knew him and someone whom he could trust. He pulled back, looking at her and saw her expression falter. He quickly remembered who had been with him. "Uh..." He let her go, watching with an awkward expression as the father-daughter duo stared at each other.

The moment Peter had seen her, he was hit with every memory he had of her. From the moment he learned he had a daughter to the last moment they shared at Eichen House before she left. "Imogen..." He whispered gently, realizing that she still saw him as someone who tried to kill her boyfriend.