Chapter 4

A/N : thank you for the comments guys!!! ^^

*~*~*~*~*

Nah! I don't think I can trust this people.

"(y/n)?" Erwin asked.

"Yeah?"

"Tell us the truth." He said calmly.

A bulb was lighted up on my head suddenly. "You see, I fought with my dad, so I ran from home to calm myself down. I didn't really watch where I was going and then BAM I was lost. I was trying to find my way out when I came across a wolf, so I did what normal people usually did, I defend myself."

"Exactly how do you defend yourself? We didn't found any weapons similar to the wolf's injury." Erwin raised one of his brow.

"Er.." Come on, (y/n)! Think! But the wolf..

"Can I ask you a question? Just one. I promise!" I said.

Erwin looked at me warily. "Sure."

"That.. That wolf.. How did he turn into a man?"

I gasped. "No way!"

"What?" Erwin asked.

"D-dont tell me. You guys are.."

Erwin raised his other brow challenging me to speak.

"Are?"

"The creepy science dude who used animals and humans for weird science stuff. And those wolves are your doing?!! Is this your secret project or something? Oh God, I'm going to be killed because I've found your lair. I am so sorry dad for not staying at home. I should have listen to you. I-" I screamed at the top of my lungs when a sharp pain came from my left arm.

I opened my eyes and I saw a huge cut on my left arm. My blood was dripping on the floor. What in the world happen?

"Levi!" Erwin shouted.

I turned my head towards him and I saw a knife in his hand. The knife was also covered in blood. Its not that hard to put it together. He freaking stabbed me with the freaking knife!!! What the heck is wrong with him!!

Levi clicked his tongue. "The knife is dirty."

I looked at him in disbelief. He just stabbed me and all he could say was his freaking knife is freaking dirty?!!

"What is wrong with you?!" I roared.

Levi clicked his tongue. "Nothing."

"Nothing?!! Nothing?!!! You just stabbed me!"

Levi glared with his cold eyes "you seem fine though." He pointed at my arm.

Its true. My arm just had to heal itself right in front of these people. Its not like I can control it.

"Oh! This is amazing! The wolf's caused of death was loosing his blood. It was like the blood was sucked from his body. On his neck was a mark like a fang. A vampire's fang to be exact!" Hanji squealed.

I gulped when I heard the word 'vampire'. Did I seriously just expose to this creepy science dude about the vampires existence? Oh dear.

"Care to explain, (y/n)?" Erwin asked as he recovered from the shock of Levi stabbed me. I bet he didn't expect that.

"W-well.. Will you tell me about the wolf/man thing?" I asked.

Erwin nodded.

"I'm half-vampire." I breathed.

Hanji shrieked excitedly. She ran towards Erwin's desk and opened the drawer. She pulled out a book from it and slammed it onto the desk. I scanned the book's cover and sighed. Please don't tell me they read all about vampires from this book. What is this book you asked? Its-

"Twilight!! This is by far my favourite book that describe vampires. Now, I want you to answer my questions. Is it true you sparkle? I find that fact interesting." Hanji grinned.

"No, we don't sparkle. That's plain stupid." I furrowed my brows. I find the fact that Erwin has a twilight book in his drawer, interesting. I wonder if he had the entire series?

"Ehh~" Hanji pouted.

Erwin cleared his throat. "You can question her later, Hanji. Now, can you please put the book in its place?"

Hanji nodded. She walked to stand beside me with a pout.

"Now that we've know what you are, I guess we can tell you a little bit about us. Have you read the twilight books?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at his question. "No. All I know is that the vampires sparkle under the sun, according to the book."

He nodded. "Do you know other creature in the book?"

Creature? "No. I don't really care."

"You mean you don't know the existence of werewolf?"

Werewolf? Then everything clicked. Ah!! That explains everything! How can I be so stupid? It was so damn obvious from the start.

I smiled sheepishly. "I know. I guess the hit was pretty hard." I lied.

Levi snorted. I glared at him.

Erwin nodded. "I can't really let you go, (y/n)."

"Why?"

"You just killed a member of ours, that's why."

"Look, you can't blame me on that. He attacked me first. I thought he was just a big wolf. I was lost! I've never been to this deep of forest before. How should I know that there live a pack of werewolf in here? I was hungry, he was there attacking me so I thought why not just drink him?! I did stop drinking when he turned into human!" I said breathlessly.

"Well.. She is telling us the truth." Hanji said.

"We can't take a risk. I'm sorry (y/n), but you have to bear with us for a while until we can proof that you're not a threat to us. Even if you didn't know about the werewolf, you did kill one of us."

I huffed in annoyance.

"Therefore, Hanji will be the one to test you. Levi, you have to make sure that Hanji won't go overboard." He said.

"Yes!!" Hanji fist pump the air, victoriously.

"Test?!!"

"Why do I have to babysit her?"

Erwin sighed. "Just do it, Levi. Now please leave. Hanji, she will stay at your room."

Hanji shrieked. "Let's go!"

"Wait! What do you mean by test?! Hey!!" Call it my sixth sense or anything, but I got a feeling that this test is no fun.

*~*~*~*~*

A/N : heyyyy!!!! It has been like.. What? Two weeks since I last update? Sorry!! So tell me what do you think of this chapter! ;)