Chapter 6

A/N : enjoy reading guys!! ;) sorry for the late update :(

P.S : hey! I have good news! I was accepted in a university! I'll be packing up and go in June (probably).. So maybe after that month I'll be busier.. (I'm taking diploma in English) ;) wish me luck!

P.SS : I'll try to update as many chapter as I can on this month

*~*~*~*~*

Hanji decided to stop by her lab first before we went to her room. Apparently, she forgot something there. On our way to her lab, I have the pleasure of meeting the other werewolves. Noticed the way I emphasised the word pleasure?

Some of them looked at me in curiosity while others with disgust and pure hatred. It's not that hard to guess that the latter must have been in the forest when they saw me attacked the brown wolf or heard from them. Looks like I will have a great time here. Please, noticed the sarcasm there.

Hanji must have noticed my discomfort because she asked if I was okay. Before I could answer her though, Levi beats me to it.

"What are you looking at, you brats? Don't you have works to do? Or do you want to clean the pack house that badly?" He sneered.

"Sir, no sir!"

"Then scram!"

"Sir, yes sir!" They immediately ran afterwards.

I looked amazed. "Wow, they must have hate to clean if that was how they reacted to it."

Hanji snickered. "With Levi supervising you, there's no way in hell the cleaning session would be fun. You can never put the word 'fun' and Levi together."

I laughed along with Hanji.

"Right, I just remembered that he's OCD."

We laughed again.

"What are you two laughing at? Just start walking." Levi said in annoyance. Clearly, he didn't appreciate our humor.

"Sir, yes sir." I mocked at him.

Levi glared at me.

"Alright, no need to be party popper, Levi. We're already here." Hanji said. She opened up the door and revealed the lab behind it.

First thing that would come to mind when you enter a lab was scientist wearing white lab coat, clean lab and some test tubes and stuff, right? Well, what I saw, was a total opposite.

There were no scientists wearing white lab coat around,  in fact, the lab was empty of any presence. And the lab was clearly not clean. How can she work in this kind of lab?

What was it that something that she forgotten here? I doubt she'd find it in this kind of mess.

Hanji began searching around the lab as Levi looked at the mess with detest. He looked like he'd burst into flames anytime soon.

"Aha! Found it!" Hanji exclaimed. She pull out a test tube with a red coloured liquid in them.

"What is it?" I asked.

Hanji looked at me with a strange gleamed in her eyes. "Drink it." She said–no–ordered me to.

"Now why would I do that?" I asked as I arched my brows up.

"Because I asked you to?"

"No." I said without hesitation.

"Please, (y/n)?" Hanji started showing me her puppy face but it looked more like she was having constipation problem.

"What was the liquid anyway?"

"It's bl–"

"Don't tell me it's blood because I can tell they're not. The colour's too light, and the smell are unpleasant." I cut her off.

Hanji huffed. "Fine! This is a blood repeller. It means, when a vampire drank them, they will stop drinking blood for a long time. Basically, they're dead."

I gave her the look.

"That won't work on me. But why would you try to kill me anyway? I thought you were supposed to see if I was a threat or not."

Hanji's smile faded away. "It won't work?"

"Of course that was what you get from the whole sentence." I face palmed mentally.

"What did you mean it won't work, brat?" Levi suddenly asked.

I kind of forgot that he was there. When I turned to look at him, I was shocked to see him wearing a bandana over his face that protect his nose and mouth while other bandana was tied over his head.

"Why are you–woah! When did this lab became clean?" I looked around the lab in awe.

"Ah! Thanks for cleaning the lab, Levi! I owe you one." Hanji beamed at Levi.

Levi clicked his toungue. "You owe me hundreds, shitty glasses!"

"Wha?"

"Just answer the damn question, brat. What do you mean that liquid won't work on you?"

I glared at Levi. "I can live without drinking the blood. I can survive on humans food. I don't have that crazy blood lust other vampires have. Like I said for the milionth times already, I am half-vampire! I'm a hybrid between a vampire and a human!" I snapped.

Levi looked unfazed as Hanji nods understandingly. These guys were so frustrating!

"Wait, if you don't have to live on blood, why did you hunt our wolf?"

"I did not hunt that wolf! I was aiming for something else, like a deer or something! I did not expect a wolf to cross my path. And I was hungry at the time. Beggars can't be choosers, remember? As for your question, I did not have any humans food left in my home, and I was too lazy to go to the store. That was why I went hunting." I explained.

"Too lazy? But you have the strength to go out hunting?" Levi asked sceptically.

I exhaled loudly. "The humans hated me, alright? I don't know why, but they do. I haven't drank blood ever since we moved here, that wolf was my first. And I doubt they know that I am a half vampire. Now answered me this, oh short one, why would I went to the grocery store full of I-hate-(y/n) type of humans?" I exclaimed.

"Don't call me short!"

"That was quite hard with your height."

"Says the shorter brat!" He sneered.

"I'm not a brat!"

"You–"

"Okay, children. Enough with the fights already." Hanji said as she swung her arms around our shoulder.

"I'm older than you!" Levi and I said at the same time.

"Aww, that was so cute of you both to say the same thing at the same time!" Hanji squealed she squeezes us both, knocking the air out of us.

"Stop that." I said.

Levi simply kicked at her side and Hanji let's both of us loose.

"That was mean, shorty."

"Let's go to her room." Levi said while he was untying the bandanas off him.

I followed Levi as Hanji was regaining her breath.

**

I was laying on my bed as I recount today's event. It has been a long day and I was tired. I just want a nice long slee– "(Y/N)!!"

I jolted up from my bed. "What?"

*~*~*~*~*

A/N : yup.. Cliffhanger because I felt evil today.. Muahahahhahahahaha