Chapter 7

A/N : I know, I know..  i haven't uploaded for like months! I'm just announcing that I'm alive and healthy. I was just too busy with  my assignments. and finals is coming.. so yeah..i'm going to be busier..

*~*~*~*~*

"What? What happen? Earthquake? Tsunami? Storm? What?! The curiosity is killing me, Hanji!" I rambled on with fear. What the hell happen?

Hanji tumbled down to the floor for laughing so hard.

"Y-you should have seen your face, (y/n)!" She was laughing so hard that it was hard for her to say those words.

I rolled my eyes. "So what really happen?"

After her laughs died down, she asked me to go to the dining hall with her. She was hungry and since she has to keep an eye on me all the time, she has to bring me along with her.

"No." I said with a blank face.

"What? Why? I'm hungryyyyy."

"Well, I'm not."

"Please, (y/n)! I want to eat and I can't leave you here all alone! Eyebrows will kill me." She whispered the last sentence.

"So?"

Hanji lets out frustrated breath. "That's it!"

Before I knew it, I was on Hanji's shoulder like a sacked potato.

"What the-? Dammit! Put me down, Hanji!" I screamed.

"Yeah sure, after we're at the dining hall."

I squirmed and try to release her hold on me but she was too strong. Before any of you got ideas, I am strong, but I was too tired from hunting and I was too full so I can't really move around. I felt like a bloated anaconda.

Hanji stopped for a while and slammed the door to what I guessed the dining hall's. I heard the chartering died as soon as they saw Hanji. With my vampire hearing I could hear their whispers about me. 'The blood sucker', 'the dead', and some very gruesome names that I don't want to repeat of.

Hanji threw me down and take a sit right next to me.

"Where's the food? Oh! Thank you, shorty." Hanji took Levi's food without permission and continue eating as if she did nothing wrong.

I realized the table I was sitting for was probably the table for the superiors. There's the Alpha, the Beta and the Gamma.

"What is she doing here stupid glasses?" Levi asked.

"I was hungry." Hanji said with a mouthful.

Erwin smiled at me. "Are you hungry, (y/n)? Don't be shy and just eat."

"Thank you for your kind offer but I have to say no. I'm.. " should I say it?

"You're?" Erwin urges me.

"I'm too full. I can go on this month without eating.. at all." I added the last part in whisper.

"Of course she is full! She has drank lots of blood after all!"

Everyone started to stare at the guy before agreeing with him.

I hate to admit but he's right. Is it wrong for me to feel ashamed of what I did? I mean, I did kill their pack member after all (without knowing), but still.

I looked at the ground..and oh hey there shoe! Was that dirt always there? Huh, I guess we always find new things everyday!

Levi clicked his tongue and gave them his stares (mind you, it's not a 'Senpai, notice me,' kind of stares). In just seconds, the dining hall was back to its usual silence (as usual as a dining hall can be).

"Aww, shorty! That's so sweet of you to defend (y'n)-" Hanji gushed when  a cup suddenly hits Hanji on her face.

  "Too many idiots in here," he grunted before he left the dining hall.

What the hell is his problem? Can't he take a joke or something?

"Are you okay?" I asked Hanji.

"Yeah! Shorty is maybe like that, (y/n). But deep inside he's a real softie."

"Okay? And I need to know this because?"

"Oh I don't know. My inner genius told me maybe," she winked.

Weird. This pack is full of weird people. A dude with bushy eyebrows, a short stack and a crazy self-claimed genius. I don't think I can get any more surprise than this.

***

Wrong.

I was so wrong.

This pack main core is w.e.i.r.d.. Weird! I mean, I totally saw a guy kept biting off his own tongue like a hundredth time today! I mean no one bites off their own tongue that many times! This dude should receive an award! I also mistook two completely strangers as twins. The goddess-like girl and the cute boy who has the same blonde hair, blue eyes, height and aura of innocence. I even thought the boy was a girl! She- I mean he- was soooo cute!!!

"(Y/N)? What are you doing?"

I stared at Hanji absentmindedly. 

"Your pack is weird."

Hanji just laughed. Like non-stop.

I sighed.

  *~*~*~*~* 

A/N : yeah, the ending kind of suck, I know.. I promise to make it better!!!!!!!!!! Cross my heart and hope to die.. next update will be after my finals! See u later lovelies! Thanks for your support