Dream walked into his kingdom and he was immadiately greeted by his friends Sapnap , George and Bad by them hugging him. " Where did you go?! " Bad asked. " I had a talk with Techno. That's all. " Dream answered. " That's all? That tshirt isn't even yours and you look hurt according to the bandages you have. " George said. " Well. Light got scared by a dog and left me in the dark forest then I got attacked by an alpha wolf. Techno found me near death. " Dream explained. " That doesn't explain why you're wearing his shirt. " Sapnap said. " I am wearing his shirt because mine was too bloody and the maids there washed it so it was wet! " Dream admitted. " So he doesn't really hate you. " George said. " Maybe. Maybe I don't really hate him either. " Dream replied. " I- You were literally complaining to me about how much you hate him last night. " Sapnap said. " Well uh.. We got along today?.. " Dream defended. " I am not gonna argue. " Sapnap replied earning a slight smile from Dream. " You guys wanna hang out in my room for the rest of the day? " Dream asked. " YEEES! " His friends said at the same time. Dream chuckled then they went to Dream'ssouth.

Dream layed on his bed " So , what do you guys want to do? " he asked. " Hm.. Tell us why you wanted to become a speedrunner maybe? " Sapnap said. " Oh okay sure. Well basically , everyone in my family are hunters except for my mother who got hunted when we were in the south. Then I decided to become a speedrunner so I could get my revenge on the hunters who killed her. And I did get my revenge then I started to love being a speedrunner and focused on it the most. Here I am now , the best speedrunner in the whole world. " Dream explained. " Oh , cool. Why did you come to north tho? No speedrunner dared to come here. " Bad asked. " I got sick of the people in the south then I came here because I knew the hunters here are good so that would be a challenge for me. And since I am faster than an advanced speedrunner , I managed to stay alive then I opened this kingdom. At first I doubted people would join me but then many people did so I am proud. " Dream explained. " Wow. I wonder if there are any other speedrunners here who are hiding their identies. " George said. " Maybe there are. But they have to hide their identies to stay alive because the hunters in the north are growing stronger. " Dream replied earning nods from his friends. " Wait. Techno is the best hunter but he never tried to capture you. Do you know why? " George asked. " Hm... That's a good question but I have no idea. I should have asked him when I was there. " Dream answered. " Damn alright. Make sure to ask him next time y'all see each other. " Sapnap said earning a nod from Dream.

Dream was about to say something but a guard knocked on his door and walked in after. " Sir. Mr Technoblade is here to see you. " the guard said then left. " What the hell. Anyways , I will see you guys later , Imma change then see what Techno wants. " Dream said earning a nod from his friends who left righr after. Dream took off Techno's shirt he was wearing then put on a white shirt and wore his extra green cape with white fur. He put on his crown but emeralds on it then walked out of his room after taking Techno's shirt with him to give it back.

He walked downstairs and saw Techno waiting for him. He then approached him. " So. What did you need? " Dream asked. " Can we talk in your office? It's private. " Techno asked as a reply. Dream raised an eyebrow behind his mask but nodded anyway. He then leaded Techno to his office.

Dream sat on his chair in the office and leaned his arms on the table. " Also , here's your shirt. Thank you for letting me borrow it. " Dream said and handed Techno his shirt. " You can keep it. I just want peace between our kingdoms. I am sick and bored of the rivalry. " Techno replied. Dream was taken aback by that reply. He didn't expect Techno to say such thing. " I- Okay sure , I just didn't expect you to say such thing. " Dream said and sat properly on his chair. " I did now. Anyway , don't you think it's time for you to reveal your face to everyone? " Techno asked. Dream stayed quiet , " I don't know. I am insecure. " he then answered. " It's your face though , nobody can judge you for it. " Techno said. " .... Alright. So I guess I will show you my face first then? " Dream asked. " If you're comfortable with it. " Techno answered. Dream kept quiet then his right hand reached for his mask. His heart was beating rapidly fast , he was about to reveal his face to his enemy for years. He took a deep breath and took his mask off. Dream slowly opened his eyes to see Techno staring at him. " Uh.. Techno , you okay?.. " Dream asked. Techno shaked his head , " Huh- Oh yeah I am. I just didn't expect you to look this innocent. " he answered earning a scoff from Dream. " Oh shut it. I didn't ask to have freckles. " Dream said. " No not like that. They look good- I mean they don't look bad so it's okay. " Techno replied earning a chuckle from Dream. " Alright then , if you say so. I will hunt you down if people won't accept how I look though. " he said. " Even if they don't , your friends will and also.. I do accept it. " Techno replied. " This conversation sounds like we have been friends for years even though we just ended the rivalry. " Dream said. " True. We can be friends , if you want to. Do you? " Techno asked. " Sure , I guess. " Dream answered. They both smiled at that.

They didn't know that their life was about to change.

TBC.
Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was busy. But here y'all go! A longer chapter. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! Feel free to tell me anything in the comments :)
Word Count: 1863