Epilogue (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

Sazuki | 29 years old | Adopted Brother
•~~~~~~~~~~~•

Cyox | 28 years old | Adopted younger brother•~~~~~~~~~~~•

•~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Sazuki! Cyox!" Kari called out, lifting one arm up and waving at them.

They both turn to look at their new guests and their eyes lit up. Sazuki got up first and jogged towards them.

Immediately when he got closer, he made a funny face at Elisa who giggle in delight as she unwrapped her arms from Kari's neck and reach out towards Sazuki who took her in his arms.

Just then, a small, transparent bubble vaporized out of thin air next to Kari.

Inside it was a small blue screen.

"Hm?" Kari lifted one finger to pop the bubble and the screen landed in her hands. "Oh crap, I have a visitor." She looks up from the screen, "Take care of Elisa for me again? Make sure she's safe! I don't wanna get killed by Damon's scolding again."

Sazuki chuckled and nodded, "I will!"

Kari smiled, and she rubbed his head. "That's my good boy."

In an instant, she vanished once again.

_________

Appearing in the waiting room of the castle, she was about to turn to ask the servant who had arrived when she spotted the guest's familiar face and green hair.

Her eyes widen, "S-Seyden!?"

Seyden also had the same reaction. He blink and rubbed his eyes again. "No way..." He muttered. Getting up, he felt shaky. He then stumbled towards Kari and enveloped her in a hug.

And immediately burst into tears, "Wahhhhhhh! Kari-chan! Do you know how much I miss you!? I couldn't find you anywhere! Why are you here???"

Seyden | 34 years old | King of Archert
♧~~~~~~~~~♧

Just then, they heard a small cough and seemingly, extremely heated glare being directed to a certain someone...