Chapter 16-20

A/C: Here are the chapters! Hope you enjoy them. :D
_______________________________________
Chapter 16

TP POV (TO= Third Person)

Emmy walked up to Amelia with her hand raised. She swung her hand towards Amelia's face, only to be stopped by someone who held her wrist. Her eyes widened as she turned angrily to the person who stopped her.

Only to be surprised as she saw Xlec, one of the famous crown princes at the academy. She stumbled back as she faced the glaring eyes of Xlec who was staring at her.

"Now, Miss Delby. I don't think that behaviour is allowed here." He spoke harshly with a cold voice. "I think you should take a break from this place. Please head to the discipline office now." Emmy frozen and soon slumped down to the ground. "I am sorry...Please don't..." She stammered as tears welled up in her eyes.

She could imagine the looks on her parent's faces when she got into trouble in the first week. Even worse, they will...

"I'm sorry, but if you had thought and read the school rules, you wouldn't be in this position. Miss Delby, I will not take back my word." Xlec said with a look of disdain on his face. Emmy nodded slowly, got up and left.

Meanwhile, Kari had an excited look on her face. 'Ooooooo, a lackey is in trouble~ Gosh this is beyond exciting!'

She stuffed another potato chip in her mouth, as she watched the play in front of her. She watched as the blue-haired girl and her remaining lackey backed away and left. 'Well, at least they weren't that shameless to lie to their faces that they were trying to protect her.' Kari snickered.

"Are you alright?" Xlec checked Amelia for any injuries. Amelia's face was completely red as she saw Xlec's face inches closer and closer. She immediately bowed, "T-thank you for your help!" She stammered as she squeezed her eyes shut.

Her heart beating loudly. Xlec gave her an eye closed smile, "It's my duty Miss Switer. I hope you have a good day." Amelia nodded vigorously, thanked him again and walked off hastily.

'Looks like the drama is over. Sadly, I didn't see a kabedon. Oh well, better luck next time i guess. I better teleport back to my space room.' Kari thought, she was smiling brightly as she had watched a very satisfying drama. She disappeared among the leaves.

Unfortunately for Xlec, he was too late to find Kari among the leaves. He walked closer to the trunk and looked up. He frowned as his eyes showed displeasure. He turned to see his friends a bit further away from the tree.

Arties had told the others that someone was hiding up there as he felt its presence. Xlec was curious and volunteer to go find out what is it but had to be stopped as he saw a case of violence in front of him.

Honestly, he would have left them alone and ignored it. But it might damage his reputation so he didn't. He shakes his head at his friends as he walked toward them. "I didn't see anyone. Are you sure that you felt someone, Arties?" He asked.

"Positive. I felt someone, but after you helped that girl. The presence disappeared." Arties said.

"But that's weird, how could the presence just disappear? It just doesn't make sense." Kain said.

"I don't know....-Wait! It could have teleported." Arties concluded.

"The void attribute? But the school records show no one with a void attribute and I looked through it." Damon said with a raised eyebrow.

"Then...is someone hiding one of their attributes?" Arties thought.

"That's not possible, they have all taken the test to test their attributes from a young age and from what I know, it's not possible to hide your attributes from it," Kain informed.