Chapter 50 {END}

Woo chapter 50! Yay lol! Again, Konichiwa! Recent status, currently 2:43AM and I finish Demon Slayer Anime and Manga. I like Muzan and Sabito ☺👉👈 Even though ppl say Muzan look like Michael Jackson. Muzan obviously wins in looks. Sorry not sorry MJ.

Kk enough of that, enjoy!
_________________
Chapter 50
_________________

"So if you just drag this over here... Open this menu up, and then you type in these codes which I have already sent to you via email. You should be able to create extremely efficient bots which you can use." Kari's fingers ran across the keyboard as the princes gathered around her, with sparkling eyes, watching the laptop's screen with an admiring intent.

Kari turned to look at the princes, "Got it?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. They all nodded.

"That should be all then... Do I still need to teach you guys more things..?" Kari cracked her neck. As she put down the laptop and stretch for a while.

With a closed eye smile, Xlec shook his head. "We will just learn more tomorrow!" He turns to look at the other princes, "Am I right?"

Seeing the so-totally innocent look on his face, the princes froze up in fear and frantically nodded. Kari started sweating hard when she felt the ominous aura just grazing her back.

She gulped nervously as she nervously avoided eye contact and immediately just ushered them out.

Lying on her bed, her arms tucked behind her head. She stared at the ceiling.

'Now that I think about it... I haven't seen my spirit pets for a long time. Hmm, I should probably just visit them tomorrow. ' Humming slightly, Kari reached out to grab a booster and hugged it tightly, closing her eyes.

 A story would always have its end, wouldn't it?

☆.....☆.....●......●......♡

2 years passed in a flash.

Qino, Valac and Madia had graduated.

Qino became an apprentice of a mage.

Valac decided to open up his own restaurant.

And Madia had joined Ruirin's army and became a General in a span of 1 year. She was well-known as the Fiery General, aka, the scariest trainer for all the young squires there.

Just like that, it seems like almost everyone had grown up.

Kari and Zayd got undoubtedly closer, as the same goes for the fiancés and the princes.

Kari didn't remain so oblivious to Zayd's feelings anymore. But she still decided not to get into a relationship until she turns into an adult. Which would be when she was 18 years old.

However, she wanted to be single until she was at least 25 years old. She didn't know if Zayd could wait that long. So she had met up with him.

Telling him that she wanted to be single until she was 25. She had expected for him too, well, you know, try not to like her anymore. But she was surprised to see him just nod and smile.

And then said, "Of course. But I will kill and annihilate any other men that dare to try to flirt with you." And with those words coming out of his mouth, he tilted his head and gave an eye-closed smile.

Kari: ...

She shakingly lifted up the 'OK' sign.

'How on earth did I manage to capture a yandere?' And that was the day, she had realised what kind of person Zayd was.