Chapter 8-10

Chapter 8
____________________________________
Kari POV
____________________________________

I stared ahead as I was in thoughts. 'This is certainly a lot of information to take in...'

I frowned as I felt a pang of familiarity again. I shake my head and place the book back on the shelves.

'Now that I got the information needed...I should try to do what the book said.' I sat down with my legs crossed and started imagining floating orbs around me.

It was the easiest thing I could think of that represented the mana. I felt a surge of unbearable pain and I squeezed my eyes tightly before it calmed, I opened my eyes and my eyes widened in surprise. 

I saw many orbs surrounding me. One that was the colour of red and orange, another one that was purely black and another that was deep dark purple, I could see shimmers of light purple in it.

I gasp and awed at the floating orbs then my mind drifted to the information from the book.

'Lava was red and orange...
Darkness was black...
And...the one that was a deep purple was Vo-wait...VOID?! Hold up! I thought that mostly Royals would get it! What kind of BS is this?! My luck can't be THIS good. Hmmm, this actually reminds me...If I remember correctly, the villainess in the otome game I was playing has the darkness and lava attribute though. But not the void attribute.'

 My mouth hung open as I stared at the orbs floating around. This...was certainly a hard choice. Keep it a secret or not...?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 9
____________________________________
Kari POV
____________________________________

'Perhaps I should keep it a secret? I mean...I don't like being in the centre of attention. I like staying low key. But if they test me for what powers I might get. I might get myself busted! Maybe I can find another book that could help? I'm too lazy to walk to the room with the computer.'

'Someone could also look at the search history which would certainly be troublesome. Book it is then.' I got out of the sitting position and made my
way to the bookshelves again.

I brief through the titles when I spotted one that seem helpful.

"Tips and Tricks For Beginners!"

I pulled the book out and laid it on the ground, opening it.

_______________________________________

For beginners or people who don't use magic and want to know more about it, there is something called a 'Status'. It allows you to look at your stats to know how much mana you have or what attributes you got. It's simple, all you have to do is imagine the word 'Status'.
_______________________________________

I look away from the book and closed my eyes. 'Status'. I heard a small ting! And I opened my eyes to see a translucent blue screen in front of me. I observe my stats and I widened my eyes once again. 'What is with these godlike stats?!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Kari Dim Vol
Age: 7
Attributes: Lava, Darkness, Void
(Uncommon, Rare, Legendary)
Mana: 15,500,000/15,500,000
(Replenishment Rate: 10,000/10secs)