Epilogue

~Ten Years Later~

"Daddy!" I heard from the front yard. Grinning, I made my way outside to where Levy was currently playing with our four children. Right after our wedding, we found out Levy was two months pregnant. Seven months later, the twins, Gideon and Avery, were born, Gideon being a mere three minutes older than his sister. Two years later came Madalynn, and four years after that Levy gave birth to our youngest child, named in honor of Lily. So, with a house filled with two nine-year-olds, a seven-year-old, and a three-year-old, things were never boring.

Currently, Madalynn was swinging from a tire-swing I had tied to a branch of the large maple tree in our yard, her hazel eyes wide with excitement. Gideon was pushing her, and the swing was flying high into the air, causing her to shriek with laughter while her spiky blue hair-which usually fell down her back-to whip around her face wildly from the wind. Gideon's blue hair was also spiked like mine, but he kept it short and wore a headband, which had currently come loose from pushing his younger sister on the swing.

"Daddy!" Lily called, waving vigorously from her spot in the sandbox. Levy was sitting next to her, the lavender dress she had on covered in sand and dirt.

"What is it, kitten?" I smiled, crouching down beside her.

"I made a sandcastle!" She told me, delighted with the little mound of sand with a stick poking through the top. Her black hair was tied back with one of Levy's ribbons so it wouldn't get dirty, and her hazel eyes were shining brightly as she added more sand to the "sand castle" she had made.

"Awesome job," I chuckled, ruffling her hair.

"Dad!" Avery called, getting my attention. Like her twin, Avery had my crimson eyes, but she also shared my black hair-though it was wavy like her mother's. "Uncle Natsu and Aunt Lucy are here!"

"Hey metal head!" Natsu shouted, coming up the sidewalk behind his three children. Nashi, the oldest of the three, looked nearly identical to Lucy-except for the pink hair. She was a year older than the twins, so the three always played together. The middle child, a six-year-old girl named Sicily, was (like Nashi) nearly Lucy's double. The difference was that she had onyx eyes like her father. The youngest, Neal, was only a month older than Lily. As expected, he looked like Natsu, but inherited his mother's blonde hair.

"Neal!" Lily shrieked, immediately forgetting about the sandcastle when she saw the boy.

I watched the two of them, and shared in Levy's knowing grin. Three months after Lily had been born, Natsu and Lucy moved to our neighborhood with their children. The day they moved in and came to our house for dinner so our children could all get to know each other, Lily and Neal's countdown clocks hit zero. We had all agreed not to tell them, wanting them to make their own decision to fall in love, just as Levy and I had. I could already tell just by watching them running around the yard that they would have a bright future together.

Looking around at my family, I almost couldn't believe I had been married for ten years. Since our wedding, my gym had really taken off, so Natsu and I had become partners, working together to manage the now four different gyms. Levy had also become an incredibly loved teacher at her elementary school.

"Why are you smiling like that?" Levy giggled, pinching my nose with her small fingers.

I grabbed her hand, placing a soft kiss on her palm. "Just thinking."

"About what?"

"Us. Everything." I shrugged. "Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am to have you and the kids."

A secretive little smile spread across her face. "Then I guess you're going to feel extra lucky when I tell you the news."

"What?" I asked, curiously.

"I found out a few days ago that I'm pregnant," she said, excitedly.

"Are you serious?" I asked, shocked.

She nodded, laughing when I picked her up and spun her around. "Let's get married again," I told her once I returned her feet to the ground. "After the baby is born. We can have a big ceremony with all of the kids and renew our vows. Then we can take a family vacation to the beach and Lily can build a real sandcastle."

"The kids always have wanted to go to the beach," Levy grinned.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, repeating the question I had asked all those years ago when I first proposed to her.

"Of course," she giggled, standing on her tip toes to plant a kiss on my cheek. "No matter how many times you ask me, my answer will always be yes. I'd marry you a thousand times if I could, Gajeel Redfox."

I chuckled. "And I'd marry you a thousand more than that, Levy Redfox."

{Its over! I can't believe it! Thanks to everyone who have supported us through this whole story! Remember to give the wife some love as well!}