Alpha Kane review

"Once rejected, twice desire."

I've been asked by @1977BERNARDINAGRODI (the editor) to review a story entitled, Alpha Kane written beautifully by Amina Adamou. It's a werewolf genre story (it's obvious I think), but you get to see other supernatural creature all around the story. And it's really exciting as you can imagine because this story surely not stuck in werewolf bubble. Plus, you get to see different kind of characters on each different creatures. Different attitude, different personality. So, I assure you,it's not your typical werewolf story.

Long story short, the story started when the main character, Ember Yale was rejected by her mated, Alpha Kane (Obviously, you see the title. Duh). The only reason he gave her was, because she's an omega (Yeah, that's right. What an asshole.). So, you see, when being at the lower rank of the pack is hard, getting rejected by her other half just spice up everything. The bullying got nastier, crumbling her already none confident.  And when she thinks after she started collage everything will be okay, but NAH! It's still the same. Okay, maybe a bit better. But still, the alpha and the gang seems can't stop bothering her. You think she'll be running away from her torturer? Well, she's an omega, obviously she doesn't have enough money to run away as she please. And you'll start to question why the heck that alpha don't leave her alone when he adamantly said he doesn't want her. Okay, maybe I should stop here before I give spoiler of the whole book. Heh (smirk face insert).

So, you got a glimpse of the story and I would totally (100%) recommend you to go check this story out. For one, this story is not cliché at all. Okay, maybe you've read thousands of book with the alpha reject his mate and then wants her back (Opss!). But I assure you (again), it's worth it. For the plot are very splendid, exciting, and even though I think it's moving in a fast pace, but it's really smooth. And you get to see character development on the characters, especially on Ember Yale. And I really love her character (not being bias just because she's the main character). You know, being an omega obviously you aren't a strong born. And despite that, she still try to build herself strong (or I would say she's too stubborn). I'm not say that she has a strong will, but she's surely the kind of never give up.

So, go and read the story guys! Give more love to Ember Yale. You can go check it out on AnyStories (it's on another apps unfortunately) or you can click this https://anystories.onelink.me/zUiI/up19  and it'll redirect you straight to Alpha Kane (but obviously you need to download the apps first. Duh)

Stay safe and happy reading!