Chapter 23: Courting Fukurōdan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

~Why do I feel like something's gonna happen~ 

(Y/N) shivered at the thought.

"(Y/N)-senpai? Are you ok??" Yachi asked the older female.

"Oh... yea I'm fine" (Y/N) shrugged off the question.

"Let's just get the food out before the boys complain about dying of starvation" She continued, with that the two went to serve the food to the 'dying' volleyball players and went to their teams.

Bokuto's POV

After (Y/N) served the food and started to walk to her teams' table, I turned to Akaashi and nodded, stood up, then followed her. When we were close enough, I grabbed her by the waist and swung her over my shoulder and started running with Akaashi in front.

"Oi??!?!?! Owl shit get back here with ma sister?!?!?" Her brother shouted while trying to get past our teammates blocking the exit.

"Bokuto??!!, Kashi?!?! What the hell?? Put me down" she shouted while punching my back

"(Y/N)-Chan please calm down we don't want your brother coming after us" Akaashi reasoned with her and shoved onigiri in her mouth.

"Here's a peace offering for you to calm down and keep quiet" She kept quiet and I felt her nod and started to eat.

~Thank Asahi she accepted the peace offering~

-TIME SKIP TO THE COURTYARD-

(Y/N) POV

~I'm in heaven~

Right now I'm here in the courtyard with Bokuto and Akaashi having a picnic.

"Man this is soo yummy" I mumbled with food still in my mouth.

"Delish right??" Bokuto asked, I nodded.

"Well, Akaashi made it!!" He exclaimed.

"It's not that big of a dead.....you did grill the meat" Akaashi mumbled.

"Oh? Oh, right I forgot there's grilled meat" Bokuto then reached in the basket and pulled out some barbeque.

"Here try these ...I made it" Bokuto then shove a piece in my mouth, I did choke on it but started to chew.