Chapter 7: Part 2/2: Fears and Challenges -EDIT-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter ill be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 7: Part 2/2: Fear and Challenges: Kenma and Tendo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenma's POV

Our team the Shinigami team, were near the beach and according to (Y/N) said I should shoot one of them with a paintball gun and that's what I did I shot Kai and the others looked at my direction and saw me with the gun and they started to panic. 

"Kenma is with (Y/N) RUN!!" Kai shouted and everyone started to run around carelessly, thus triggering the hanging traps which fell on them.

"Kenma why did you do that?" Kai asked. 

"(Y/N) promised to buy me one of the newest video games after I did my part in capturing you guys" 

"(Y/N)  ASKED YOU A FAVOR AND NOT ME!!??!?" Tanaka shouted and then just went on shouting curse words at me but I ignored him and called (Y/N). 

-Calling Sis(Y/N)-

Kenma: (Y/n) I got them trapped in the west area

(Y/N): OK I m on my way just keep them from getting out, OK?

Kenma: Aye sir .........but please hurry Tanaka keeps on shou- 

( Tanaka shouting) 

*(Y/N)  WHY DID YOU ?!?!?!__*

(Y/N) : is that Tanaka?!?!

Kenma: yes please hurry

(Y/N) : OK I'm near your location... Just keep calm at the moment OK? 

Kenma: OK I'll try

-CALL END-

I hung up and plugged in my earphones because Tanaka kept shouting things. A few seconds later (Y/N)  came zipping past me and cut the others down. Then Tendou came with Saga, Nishinoya, Taketora, and the others following. 

"So the group Shinigamis and Pirates let's go to gym 2" (Y/N)  yelled,

"Wait who is the other group captured?!" Nishinoya asked, 

"Axis, Allies, Ghouls and Doves" (Y/N)  said 

"So it means that F. A. C. E and 2P F. A. C. E are the only ones left to battle on the beach" She continued. 

"I'll not hunt them and just watch them...... You coming Kenma, Tendou? " She asked,

"What about them and the others?" Tendou asked 

"We'll put them in the second gym the other teachers who're staying there with some of the managers will keep an eye on them. Then we can rest and just eat and enjoy Mabey I'll even take a swim " she answered and we arrived at the gym.

Tendou's POV

After (Y/N) gave the teams to the teachers and managers staying there and the 3 of us went to change our to our swimwear, we went to the beach just to see the 2 teams running to get to the finish line first but it ended in a tie so for the final challenge to decide who will win would be something that I personally came up with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter ill be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~