Chapter 3:You Should of went to Aoba Josai-EDIT-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter ill be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) POV

After a scolding from Nii-san for talking to Ushijima-san they proceed to play against Shiratorizawa. I noticed they were very tense, I know about Aoba Josai not being able to beat Shiratorizawa for years and I was worried for them. After the first set Hajime got hit in the face by a volleyball attempting to block Ushijima-san's spikes, the other players are injured. Suddenly Coach went to Coach Washijō and said something making them nod in response then went to me and said:

"(Y/N) get change, your playing"

"Coach I'm a girl, I'm not allowed to play in a boy's match" I protested

"I asked them for you to play, Now get changed" he said and I went to get changed.

-Mini Time Skip-

After I changed into a white Under Armour t-shirt, and some aqua blue shorts and my black volleyball shoes I put my (H/L) (H/C) into an (any style you want). Then I went over to Coach and the others to listen for the plan. While I was listening I saw some of the boys staring and I think I saw some having nosebleeds. After the plan we went to the court.

Oikawa's POV

While listening to Coach l saw the other teams looking at (Y/N) and the others *cough* Tanaka and Nishinoya*cough* are having Nosebleeds

~Perverts~

3RD Person POV

After all the other games are done, the only ones playing are Shiratorizawa and Aoba Josai, While the others went to watch them. The ref blew the whistle signaling the start of the second set.

~Time to do that serve I've been practicing in Australia~ (Y/N) thought. Then she a did weird jump serve.

Tendou's POV (A/N: You already know their names and vice versa)

(Y/N) did a weird yet powerful jump serve like her brother Oikawa's jump serve.

"Outside!" I herd Leon shouted, I glanced at my side I saw the ball going straight to the outside then suddenly curved towards me, hitting me in the face causing me to fall over.

Kuroo's POV

When Tendou got hit on the head (Y/N) was laughing her ass out, so were the other players watching but after that, they continued the game, The second set went to Aoba Josai.The third set started and was currently 24-23 with Aoba Josai in the lead, and from what I heard all the games Aoba Josai played against Shiratorizawa they never got into the third set, not until (Y/N) joined the game.

~(Y/N) really is amazing she made a really big comeback for Aoba Josai in the match~

(Y/N) POV

We were one point away from winning and it was Shiratorizawa's turn to serve. As Goshiki served, it went to Kindaichi and passed it to Nii-san.

"Nii-san!!" I shouted as He looked at me and nodded understanding to give it to me.

He tossed to me. I jumped then everything went in slow motion. Tendou-san already went to ready to block my spike. I brought my right hand to 'spike' it and looked to the right. Tendou-san moved his hands to the right to 'block' my 'spike', then I suddenly used my left hand to spiked it downwards.

Ushijima-san tried to save it but the ball already hit the ground. I fell to the ground and looked down at Ushijima-san smiling and said:

"You should of went to Aoba Josai"

I walked to my brother who is currently smiling while crying, hugged me.

"We won, We finally won Against Shiratorizawa" He started to chant

"Nii-san relax it's just a practice match" I tried calming him down when he suddenly hugged me tighter.

" I don't care~ I love it~" He sang

"HAJIME HELP MEEE!!" I shouted.

Hajime came and hit Nii-san on the head causing him to let go of me. I quickly ran behind Kuroo and Kenma making them my human shields.

"You ok Kitten?" Kuroo asked

"I'm fine, just keep me away from Nii-san" I said while playing with Kenma's PSP.

Then two shadows appear and covered the light I looked up and saw Lev and Hinata.

"Do you need anything?" I asked

"Please teach us how to do your amazing spike!!" They both shouted while bowing

"Sure, dose tomorrow sounds good?" I said while smiling

"Thank you very much!" They shouted and went back to their teams.

3rd Person POV

After the matches the others practiced till curfew. While (Y/N) and Aoba Josai went to their rooms and played games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so this is an updated version, I hope you guys like it. Like I said in the latest chapter ill be rewriting or editing other chapters. Thank you for reading

-またね

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~