"How the heck was I supposed to know?!" Chapter 9

Sorry for the late chapter, I'll try and do a double update! And, I just actually realized that Dream Team, Sleepy Boys, And Peggy, and L' Manburg read mcyt fanfiction. So.

Hi. Welcome to Hell, my friends. Get out as soon as you can.

My name is Regina George
And in case you're keeping score
Cady may have won the battle
But I will win the world war, for
I wanna watch the world burn.

"You can't be serious."

It had least been a day since the explosion in the party house has happened. Apart from that, more civil wars between the teams had been happening. Although you didn't start any of them, it was pretty interesting to watch the revenge streams when you didn't want to play Minecraft with them. From Fundy wanting revenge on Sapnap for killing Fungi to Sapnap wanting to kill Fundy for killing Skechers, it was just a whole bunch of nonsense that added to the drama of the war. Not that you didn't mind anyway, but if they were sorting it out that way, why couldn't you? Wait, nevermind, you're scared of Dream for a reason. That one video, with George as the Speedrunner and Dream as the mutant.

You shivered. That was never a good thing to hear when you were staying up to 4 am to watch the streams and catch up on the civils. That was the laugh you heard before death.

Catching back up to reality, you found yourself in front of the man himself, Dream. Why was he here, you ask? Well, not even you had the question of that in your head. All you had known was that you had been gathering sweet berries in the berry farm, slightly pricking yourself every time before Eret said that he needed to log off to play Among Us with Sapnap and Punz, to which you nodded at. You said that you wouldn't worried about it and that he shouldn't take the time to hurry back, to which he nodded and left. You had been picking more berries before you had heard Dream's voice, but that's all you could remember.

"Wait, how did you get here?"

"I... Eret told me to come to you, but I don't know why."

"Wait, so we're not enemies right now, or...?"

"We're still enemies."

"... Right. Anyways, what can I help you with?"

Dream snickered just a bit, before adjusting the mask to cover the slight dirty blonde that was showing from the top of the hoodie. His voice sounded, warm and cocky, if that wasn't a hellish mix, you didn't know what was.

"Right. (your name), I need you to come with me."

"What? Why?"

"You're being put on trial, you're going to jail."

"... WHAT?!-"

You stood up, blinking at him before stuttering. You?! Why were you going on trial for something that you never did? What even happened that Dream had to come to get you?!

"What?! Why me?!"

"You're being put on trial for the explosion of the party house."

"Party house...? How the hell was I supposed to know! I didn't even, I wasn't even beside it, I was trying to warn everyone!"

"We can't be sure, for all we know, you could be lying to us."

"Who thinks I'm lying?!"

"Everyone."

You paused. Everyone thought you were lying? No, no it's just fake, not everyone could believe that you can cause something like that. Even if you had, you would have at least needed help to set it up, so was someone trying to set you up? So that everyone has something to hate on you on?