009. i was having a good sleep

Start from the beginning

"With what muscles?" Malak lifted a brow and looked him over.

Zayn gasped dramatically. "Alright, that's it," he said and proceeded to tackle her onto the couch of his living room.

Leo scurried away right before Zayn placed his right leg between Malak's feet, brought her right arm behind his neck and lifted her onto his shoulders.

Malak screamed. "PUT ME DOWN!" She yelled, watching as Leo followed them towards Zayn's streaming setup, mewling worriedly.

"ZAYN!" she pleaded as they slid into his room. "DÉPOSES-MOI TOUT DE SUITE!"

Malak yelped as she was thrown down onto a chair and a pair of headphones were placed on her head.

"Sorry for the wait, guys," Zayn chuckled as Leo hopped back and settled in her arms. "They usually come as a package deal."

Malak furrowed her brows and scrunched her nose. She embraced the cat and pat its head. "What does that even mean―"

"I really like Eminem," Malak jumped when Sapnap's voice echoed through the headsets.

"I prefer skittles," George hummed.

"What?" Sapnap paused. "No, I mean the rapper."

George made a disgusted sound. "Why would you eat the wrapper?!" he asked incredulously.

"Bro, what are you talking about?" replied Sapnap. "Oh my god, George! You're so fucking stupid."

"Well," George retorted. "You're dumb!"

Sapnap squawked, "I don't like your hair!"

George gasped and Eret laughed.

"Oh no," they chuckled. "He went there."

Malak stared at Zayn's left monitor, watching as her friends' discord icons glowed whenever they spoke into their microphones.

She then glanced at the middle one and it displayed Zayn's minecraft player standing in the middle of the minecraft championship's lobby.

Finally, she averted her eyes to the right monitor and found herself staring at herself looking at the side, Zayn standing behind her, leaning on the back of the chair and grinning widely.

Malak's brows lifted and she looked at the camera, smiling and waving briefly at it before she smacked the back of her hand against Zayn's face.

The latter toppled and fell back, crashing with a loud thud on the floor and groaning in pain.

"What just happened?" George asked.

username1: who's she?

username2: OMG IS THAT―

username3: MALAKVHCYBJTRDS

username4: tell me that that is NOT who I think it is

username5: Leo ฅ^._.^ฅ

username6: shit she's pretty 😳