" Oh, he's handsome! But not as attractive as your ringmaster! You both are courting, correct?"

" A-ARENDELLE!?" Hans yelped, face flushing. Anna gave a half fast apology before giggling to Clari. The performer went wide eyed, blushing.

She thought her and Mephistopheles were. . . together? It would make sense she thought that because she had seen them so close that day! Behind the curtain, walking to bed together! . . .

Clari pulled on a smile.

" He's a tease really. He won't admit it, but his actions show otherwise." Glancing up to Hans, his face was tinting red. Jealous much?

" He was very kind when he helped me find Hans that night! Our two gentleman had gotten along so well! Oh! Maybe we should plan a double dinner?! We could have soup roast and ice cream-"

" They're. . . traveling carnival performers, Arendelle. They probably don't have time to join us any time soon." Hans interrupted with a fake laugh. His tone changed dramatically upon mentioning her carnival profession. Clari smirked.

" Yes, we're very busy. It seems the only times we have to ourselves is night fall. So many things to do in the day, Mephistopheles and I can only find time for eachother at dusk."

" Perhaps it's best we leave that conversation where it is." Hans coughed. " Let's not talk so deeply." Hans and Clari eyed eachother. Clari shooting a smug look, Hans a frustrated one. He turned to Anna.
" Darling, I'm a little thirsty. Can you find us a few drinks real fast-"

" Oh absolutely! I'll get us champagne flutes! Now you don't go anywhere! I'll be right back, stay put!" Anna interrupted giddily, pointing accusingly at Hans.

Clari's smug expression turned into shock as Anna skipped off, leaving the two ex lovers alone. Hans turned to watch Anna go before turning back to look at Clari. He drew his eyes up and down her figure. His nose wrinkled.

" Still enjoying harlot life? Sleeping with your precious ringmaster, did I hear as well?"

" I don't have to listen to you." Clari snarled. " If you don't like what you see, then leave! Go enjoy your darling Arendelle!"

" YOU KNOW IT'S ARRANGED!" He yelled. Hans closed his eyes, inhaling as he pinched the bridge of his nose. She heard him whine before he picked his head up." You of all people should remember that! I had no choice! Clarissa, I still want you-"

" Don't tell me that!" Clari interrupted. " Don't you ever tell me that! Not when you're with your fiancée! Not after showing her affection!"

" I don't even love her! I'm supposed to do that!" He exclaimed. " And you're one to talk! You're seeing the ringmaster? Mr. Mephistopheles? It's true then!"

" You don't get to mention his name!" She snapped. " And you have no place to talk about me and what I'm doing now!"

" Not really, you admitted to us both you're sleeping with-"

" Hans that's enough-"

" YOU'RE A HARLOT CLARISSA! HOW ARE YOU SO BLIND TO NOT SEE IT! LOOK AT YOUR REFLECTION! AT YOUR CLOTHES! LOOK AT THE MAN YOU'RE ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH! ARE YOU BLIND?!"

" And are you not a hungry, status craving man! Leaving me so quickly to marry a wealthier woman!"

Hans opened his mouth, but stopped short. His eyes went wide.

" wHO THE HELL TOLD YOU THAT!?"

" Doesn't matter!" She scoffed." I've had enough talking with you tonight! Goodnight Westergaård-"

Counting Starsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें