I Love You My American Beauty

Please listen to the video I posted while readin this chapter.

-Mia's POV-

I rolled over, and I noticed that Pete wasn't next to me. My eyes shot opened, I sat up and looked around the room; my heart pounding in my chest.

My eyes fell on a folded piece of paper, on the pillow next to me.

Picking up the piece of paper, my heart returned to it's normal rhythm.

Mia
If you are reading this, you are probably wondering where I am. Well Patrick and the guys wanted to record the new song we have been working on. I will be sending Andy and Wolfy to get you.

I love you my little American Beauty

Your American Pyscho,

Pete

"Well thanks Pete for giving me a flipping heart attack." I muttered to myself as I folding the piece of paper and placed it on my nightstand.

I got out of bed, went into the kitchen and I saw another note on the counter. There was a plate of pancakes in shapes of a heart next to the note.

The note read,

Mia,
Here are some pancakes. You are probably a little hungry, so I made Joe make you some pancakes. You can thank us later. Eat up, we have a long day ahead of us.

Your American pyscho,

Pete

I chuckled to myself as I took the plate to the table. Once I was done eating, I put my plate into the dishwasher.

Then I noticed that the house was dead silent. Walking down the hallway, I opened Avis door, and he and kirstie wasn't in the room.

"Hmm that's weird." I said to myself.

I checked the other bedrooms and they were empty as well. Sighing loudly, I trudged into the livingroom and layed on the couch. I grabbed the remote on the coffee table, and turned on the tv.

After an hour and a half of watching tv, I got up, got my phone and called pete.

He didn't answer, I sighed and called the rest of fall out boy. The didn't answer.

*maybe they are still working on their new song.* I thought to myself.

I sighed and called avi.

"Hello." avi answered.

"Hey where are you guys?"

"We are at the studio, helping the jus with their new song." I heard Patrick singing in the background.

"When are you guys coming home?"

"Andy and Wolfy are leaving now." avi said.

"Okay." I hung up.

About twenty minutes later, after I got dressed, Andy and Wolfy were sitting in Patricks car, in front of the house.

I closed the door behind me, crossed the lawn and got into the car.

"Hey mia." Wolfy said, cheerfully.

"Hey wolf, hey Andy." I said, staring out the window.

"Hey Mimi, what's wrong. You seem upset." Andy looked at me through the rear view mirror.

"Nothing, I'm just tired." I yawned.

Andy gave me a sympathetic look, "okay if you say so."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the studio.

I followed Andy and Wolfy to the room that they were in.

I saw avi and the rest of pentatonix, along with Alexis, Joe, Patrick and Pete were gone.

I turned around to ask Andy something, but he was gone as well.

Before I could say anything, Wolfy put somethin in my hand.

It was another piece of paper.

Mia

I'm so sorry I missed you, Wolfy wi take you to the first place that I asked you out. See you there.

Pete

I put the note in my back pocket and looked at wolfy.

"What in the world is going on?" I asked.

"You'll see." Wolfy smiled and I followed her back to the truck.

About ten minutes later, we arrived at the arena that Fall Out Boy had their concert, the one where Pete asked me out.

We walked through, until we came to the stage. I climbed up the stairs after Wolfy and we stopped in the middle of the stage.

Then I heard mitch and the rest of pentatonix singing I Need Your Love.

I turned around and see them come walking from right side of the stage.

I started to smile and once the song was over, the guys from fall out boy came out, the left side of the stage.

Patrick was singing their new song Favorite Record.

Then once the song was over, pentatonix and fall out by split down the middle, like they did at the concert.

I saw Pete coming dressed in the t-shirt I got him for Christmas and jeans.

He had flowers in one hand an the other hand rested behind his back.

I watched as he came and stopped infront of me.

"Mia Crystal Kaplan, you are the song stuck in my head, like every song that I've ever loved, played again and again (favorite record by Fall out Boy). I need your love, I need your time, when everything's wrong you make it right, I feel so high, I come alive, I need your love (I need your love cover by pentatonix.)

I promise to love you unconditionally, for the rest of your life. You will always be my little American sweetheart, and I love you forever and always my American beauty."

He got down on one knee, and held up a small, little black box.

"Mia crystal kaplan, will you the honor in marrying me?" He opened up the box and there was a beautiful silver ring.

Tears filled my eyes, and I nodded.

"Yes." I cried, Pete jumped up, spun me around and he kissed me.

The others cheered, and I pulled away.

Looking around at the others; joe, shayna, patrick, alexis, kevin, mitch, scott, kirstie, avi, Andy, and Wolfy all had tears in their eyes.

I looked up at pete, and he looked down at me.

"I love you mrs. Mia Wentz." Pete kissed me and he wrapped his arms around me.

<Back at the house, later that night>

Pete as I were lying down in my bed, he had his arms around me and he was playing with the ring on my finger.

"I would have never thought I would find a girl as perfect as you. I'm glad that I have you in my arms." Pete kissed my head.

I smiled and said, "I never thought that I would find a guy like you. I'm glad that I can call you mine." I kissed his hand.

After a few minutes I heard Pete snoring lightly in my ear.

I sniffed closer and I fell asleep in my husbands arms.
------------------------

Hey my little pups :) I hoped you liked the last chapter of this book. I don't know I might make another book to this. But if you guys don't want me to then I can just make a Fall Out Boy Fanfiction, or another pentatonix fanfic. please comment below telling me which one you guys would like me to do.

1) fall out boy adoption
2) Pete wentz love story
3) Patrick stump love story
4) schomiche
5) Andy Hurley love story
6) Kavi (Kirstie/Avi)
7) another pentatonix adoption