Oh How The Mighty Fall pt 3

-Wolfys POV-

I called Andy, to see if he'd gotten home okay, but he didn't answer.

That's strange, he always answers. I called the others and no one answered.

'Somethings wrong.' I thought to myself as I was walking down the street.

I only lived a mile from Fall out boys house, so I ran all the way to their house.

The door looked like it was kicked in. Then that's when I smelt the scent.

I whipped out my phone and called the only person who could help me, in a situation like this.

"Shayna, come over. Here's the address. Come now!"

"Okay I'll be there in a few."

The line went dead.

A few minutes later, shayna came running up the driveway.

"What's up boss?"

"You're good at tracking, better than I am. Can you pick up the scent?"

Shayna picked up Andy's sweatshirt off the floor, and nodded.

"Okay lead the way." Shayna ran out of the house, and I was right on her heels.

*im coming Andy, your wolf is coming.*

-Mia's POV-

I woke up, chained to the wall. I heard someone else struggling.

"Who's there?" I said, into the dark.

"Mia? Is that you?" Avis voice came from the other side of the room.

"Avi? Mia?" Patricks voice came from next to me.

"Who ever else is here say "i"" I said.

"Marco." Mitch's voice sounds from the right side of the room.

"Polo." everyone else said.

"Guys i said say 'I', I didn't say okay a game of Marco Polo." I sighed.

"Wolfy are you here?" Andy's voice sounded from the left side of the room.

No one answered.

"I hope Wolfys okay." I hear Andy whisper.

"she might be on her way to save us right now." Kevin said.

"Yeah okay, if only she had the power to sniff out our scents." Joe said, sarcastically.

Then I heard growling and howling coming from upstairs. Also people yelling.

The growling got closer, and then I was blinded by a bright light.

I blinked a few times to adjust my eyes to the light, and I saw a girl about my height, and she had dart hair, and her eyes were golden, like Wolfys.

"Is everyone alright?" The girl asked.

"Yes." we all said.

"My name is shayna, I'm a very good friend of Wolfys."

"Where's Wolfy?" I looked over and saw Andy, tears falling down his face.

Then I saw Andy's face go pale white, i followed his gaze and saw a white wolf, with gold eyes walking down the stairs.