【Our school days】

Raven's P.O.V.

That day was fun but he didn't tell me he's living in the other world. I want to be a normal girl and I hate 'The Hive' chasing me endlessly. I hate my self, I hate greeny, I hate my friends, I hate people, and most of all, I hate my world.

Click.

In an instant, I was transported in a room of full of student that was so familiar to me and I realized that it is my classroom.

A certain red-haired female came into my sight. Of course, Starfire is here.

She made her way to me and whispered in my ear.

"Rae, please do not tell to our teacher that I hate the math subject." Starfire begged.

I was mentally shocked but I did not show my emotions.

"Starfire, I thought you hate me?" I said with a puzzled look.

"I do not feel the hate, friend Raven. I am not going to hate my friend, I mean my number one bestie." Starfire said with sparkles in her eyes.

"Oh, yah sorry?" I said, words shrouded with doubt. I am not sure if it sounded genuine. I guess I will get along for a while.

Click.

I was transport again to another . . .

This day is so familiar to me. I think I am in the past. Wait a minute, if I'm in the past, this means Greeny is there too. This is my chance to see Greeny. Nothing can stop me. We will finally meet.

Click.

I was transported back to my classroom.

Everything gets so confusing.

"Raven? Is that the tears I see?" Starfire asked with a concern on her face.

"I'm not crying, Starfire. Bye I'm still looking for something and I won't tell the teacher that you don't like math." I   shoved her away, determined to get away from her question.

"Alright, goodbye Raven." Starfire said, almost in a whisper.

I'll go to Cyborg's classroom first maybe Greeny is there. I'm not so sure but I'll try. Wait, I don't even know where is Cyborg's classroom is.

It was not long before I saw Gizmo strolling on the hall. Didn't class start already?

But well, forget about that. Might as well ask Gizmo. I think he and Cyborg are classmates.

"Gizmo!"

"Hey Raven." Gizmo replied with a startled expression.

"Can you take me to Cyborg's classroom?" I asked monotonously.

"That's it? You won't report or scold me?" Gizmo asked again, wincing at the thought.

"Not if you bring me to Cyborg's classroom."

After few minutes of stupid walking, we finally arrived to the said room.

"This is my classroom and Cyborg's here somewhere." Gizmo said lazily.

"Call Cyborg. I will wait here."

Gizmo looked at me with a funny expression. But in the end, he still obeyed me.

"Cyborg someone looking for you!"Gizmo shouted to the other side of the room.

"Boyaah! who's that?" The cybernetic teen replied.

"It's your emo friend."Gizmo said with a hunch.

"Can you tell her that we will talk tomorrow. I'm kinda tired"Cyborg said with a yawn, unnoticing that Gizmo was muttering something and very displeased that they were treating him like a messenger.

Cyborg's is too lazy to come out. Tch. As expected of him. I'll just look for Greeny myself.

"Hey Mama." A familiar voice suddenly startled me that I almost jumped from my spot.

As I turned around, I finally saw the person I have been looking for.

"Gar-gar-field! It's stupidly relief to know that you're not dead." I said as I tried to regain my composure because he almost scared the hell out of me.