Rias: ISSEI STOP! IT'S US!!!

Ravel: WE'RE TRYING TO STOP HER!!

He couldn't process their words, right now he's nothing but instinct and power fueled by rage and the desire to protect her. He was too focused on them to notice Vali coming up from behind, he tackled Issei into the ground and put him in a very strong head lock, his juggernaut drive gave him enough strength to do so momentarily but was losing his grip against Issei so he had no choice but to use it.

Vali: do it Albion!!

Albion: DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE DIVIDE X70

All that raw power taken from Issei was too much for Vali to absorb for his use so he had no choice but to release it, he released it all and the ground around him corroded away. Issei turned back to his normal balance breaker but Vali divided a few more times until his armour crumbled away, Issei didn't even have the power to fight back now but he came to his senses enough to see what was happening.

Issei: no no NO NO NO STOP. YOU'RE HURTING HER. MICHEAL PLEASE STOP!!

Michael: forgive me Issei but we have to stop her by any means necessary.

Issei: NO, YOU'RE KILLING HER!

Vali was clearly drained after everything, Issei tried to boost but nothing, he hit the limit but still managed to find some strength to move, Sirzechs and Grayfia had to come restrain him even further.

Issei: DDRAIG WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!

Ddraig: after you went berserk your body can't risk using balance breaker let alone trying to stop them!!

Issei: I DON'T CARE. JUST DO IT!

Ddraig: I CAN'T. YOU WENT BEYOND YOUR LIMITS. YOU'LL DIE!!!!

Issei: NO NO PLEASE STOP!

He looked on helplessly as everyone was starting to deal more damage to her, Rias, Akeno, Gasper, Ravel, Bikou, la Fey, Irina, Xenovia, Rossweisse, Arthur, Kiba, Michael, Gabriel all his friends...no his family were attacking his mate. Koneko stood there watching it all happen, her sister was experimented on again and was turned into this, this is what she feared but to this level? She was having flashbacks of her sister killing their former master all over again and now she might die, she might lose her for a third time.

Issei: PLEASE STOP! HURT ME INSTEAD, SHE'S THE MOTHER OF MY CHILD. EUCLID DID THIS, NOT HER. STOP!

His pleads were heard loud and clear, Michael and Gabriel were shocked when Issei said she is the mother of their child, that made it all the more difficult for them, being forced to this. They all shed tears, having to do this to Kuroka, to Evelyn, to Issei, the death of millions in the human world and the unknown death toll of the factions and mythologies. This was hurting them too but they had to stop her from attacking anyone else. They all silently vowed to make Euclid suffer. A portal appears next to Kuroka and from it emerged 2 massive 9 tailed foxes. It was Yasaka and Kouno all grown up, they were now equal in power and had sensed Kuroka's power all the way to Kyoto since they too are linked to the energy of the universe. Immediately they attacked her with their own senjutsu flames, they were dealing a great deal of damage being natural sage users.

Issei tried to boost but couldn't, he was already way past his limit. His berserker state took way too much out of him. He looked on at the onslaught as his wife was getting hurt while be could do nothing. Feeling helpless again.

Issei: please! Let me go. I have to save her. Sirzechs, Grayfia, Vali. LET GO!

Vali and Sirzechs just shut their eyes and tried to tune out his cries. Seeing him like this was too much.