Chapter 34~ Protective Hyung Line

Start from the beginning

15 minutes later

The waiter from before is back with the food. He places them on the table while looking at you seductively. You just kept quiet while the boys were really trying their best to hold in their anger.

Once the waiter was done, he pulls out a paper and placed it in your chest pocket on your hoodie. "Give me a call, baby girl." The waiter seductively whispers as he took the chance to also touch your breast (the pocket is near your right breast).

Yoongi, who was in front of you, had enough of it. He stood up and grabbed the waiter's collar and punched him in the face. "You fucking bastard!" Yoongi yells as he punched him again as the waiter's nose starts to bleed.

Namjoon stood up and held Yoongi as another waiter came and held the (fucking) waiter.

Other customers stood up and looked at the scene, some recognizing the five of you as they started to take a video.

At this point the five of you were also standing as you hugged Yoongi. You were on the verge of tears because of what happened. "O-oppa." You called.

Yoongi looked at you and soften he placed his hand at the back of your head as you rest your head on his chest.

"What is going on here?" A man in a uniform asked, you guessed it was the manager.

"Your waiter right here is harassing the girl here in my arms." Yoongi says as he glared at the nose bleeding waiter. The manager was angry and shocked at the same time.

"Well she's a slut! She's with four boys!" The waiter defends, by this point you were silently crying in Yoongi's chest.

"Silence! Do you know who they are?!" The manager asks angrily at his employee. "They are some of the members of BTS!" The managers yells at the waiter.

The waiter widens his eyes and bows quickly. "I-I'm sorry! Please forgive me I- uh—"

"Forgive you?! You fucking harassed Y/N!" Hoseok snaps. The ARMYs who are in the restaurant widen their eyes to see Hobi, the cheerful sunshine of BTS to be this angry.

"We're leaving, please talk to your employees about this." Seokjin states as the manager nods and bows as show sorry and respect.

You five were now in your studio as you were still crying silently from earlier.

"Shh, it's okay were here." Yoongi coax as you were sitting on his lap, head buried in his chest.

Seokjin was caressing your hair as he was sitting beside you and Yoongi.

The 94 liners were also whispering some sweet things to you that you fell asleep from all of the quiet whispers.

"Well at least she stopped crying." Namjoon says as he looked at you fondly, the others agreeing.

And later on, a new trending topic has arose in different social media platforms.

(A/N: the usernames are just made up.)

@K_news

BTS Y/N, harassed by this waiter from XXXX restaurant

(Separate pictures of you and the waiter.)

Likes: 567,387 Retweets: 290,878 Comments: 175,829

@stacy_army Me and my mom was there, that bastard
@bts_y/n_is_lifue I hope Y/N is okay!
@happy_Hobi I'll fucking drown that bitch
@bangtan Oh no bitch he did what?!

Click to view other comments—

@meh

Bitch, Yoongi is fucking strong—

(Video of Yoongi punching the waiter)

Likes: 1,739 Retweets: 256 Comments: 590

@yoongi_hi yeah, I stan a strong and crackhead group
@bye bitch, the waiter's face is brOken
@bangtan_bts I wanted to go run to y/n and comfort her

Click to view other comments—

@bts_official

BTS's Y/N is now okay after the incident.

We have filed a legal case to Mr. Kang Sukhoon. We have filed the case of Harassment due to Mr. Kang's inappropriate moves towards the female idol.

BTS will now be having a higher security wherever they go.

Thank you for understanding,

Big Hit Entertainment.

Likes: 10,367,849 Retweets: 5,789,299 Comments: 3,478,419

@bts so that bastard's name is Sukhoon...
@army he better rot in jail
@y/n_is_bootiful that ugly MF
@love_urself he deserved it

—Click to view other comments—

So that's all for now, the next chapter will be about Maknae line! Sorry for the late update, it's my brain's fault lol. This is my first time writing the Twitter type of chapter, so it's a little horrible but I'll try to improve!