Prologue

Osamu sits, elbows on knees as he stares at his phone. A picture of you and Ushijima in bed, lying together.

Just simply being together. He saves the picture. Just like the last.

He goes through his camera roll again, checking one more time.

Just one more.

If he find one of you. Just you... and him. He doesn't hear the footsteps that walk casually into the room, or the voice of Atsumu as he passes by behind him.

"Oi asshat why aren't you answering me?" Atsumu asks, stepping right in front of Osamu and kneeling down trying to get in his line of sight.

Osamu doesn't reply, just continues mindlessly scrolling. "What's wrong? Are you stupid now?" Atsumu tilts his head in confusion. Gears moving, trickling softly in his head trying to find out what the heck Osamu's doing.

"I miss her." Osamu says slowly. "I miss her so much." He let's our a harsh sob right after, voice breaking at end.

Atsumu's eyes widen and he stares blankly back at Osamu.

He stands up, A burning in his chest and injustice in his head he sends a swift punch into Osamu's perfectly blank face.

"How fucking dare you." Atsumu growls. Eyebrows sharpening in, eyes glazed, and nose scrunched.

"You don't get the fucking right." He grits his teeth.

Osamu lays in shock as he knocked back into the backing to lighten the punch's blow. His eyes widen and he looks at his brother in slight shock, and a building frustration that's beginning to slowly come back up.

How dare Atsumu punch him. The nerve.

But Osamu decides not to punch him back, or talk back.

For when he sees Atsumu's absolutely tightened and angered expression he stops and gapes. Atsumu has never been this angry before, save for when Osamu decided to tell him that he was quitting the team, but there were undertones of sadness under that.

This time it was plain infuriation. "YOU..." Atsumu huffs. "YOU." He does it again, trying to catch his breath from all the emotion he was exhibiting. "YOU DON'T GET TO WANT HER ANYMORE."

Osamu wants to say otherwise but a part of him believes that it's true. It is true. Osamu could care less now.

He already lost her.

He sees Atsumu preparing to throw another hit at him but all he can do is lay there and mourn. Atsumu's eyes narrow, analyzing wether Osamu will stop his next hit. After a few seconds he tries again, only to stop after all Osamu does is... nothing. He doesn't move to stop him as Atsumu is inches away from his face. Atsumu retracts his hand and looks at Osamu some more.

Osamu doesn't care to look at Atsumu but he knows that he's disappointed. Osamu hunches back over the phone, continuing trying to find a photo of just you, and him. Together.

Where did they all go?

All Atsumu does is stand over Osamu's hunched head, realizing that Osamu doesn't care if he hits him. He doesn't care anymore. Osamu's shoulders shake, frustration burning from the inside. "I can't fucking find anything." He sobs.

Atsumu swipes the phone before Osamu can fully comprehend what he just did. Atsumu looks at the screen and scrolls on what is Osamu's camera app.

All he sees are pictures of you... you and the tall giant from Shweiden, Ushijima.

Atsumu looks down to see Osamu laying on the back of the couch, head upturned as he cries "Tsumu I miss her so much."

There's so much vulnerability and softness in his voice. Atsumu doesn't like the idea of comforting someone who cheated. That's their pain to deal with. He just didn't expect that person to be his brother... someone who he thought was better than that.

All Atsumu can do is toss the phone and go.

Osamu hears Atsumu leave the room as he sobs and cries. He misses you, just so much. He misses your scent, your soft skin, and hair. Just everything about you. The little things in life. He regrets he didn't appreciate them more with you... while he still had you.

In midst his sorrow, he hears clunking down the stairs, and curses, opening his eyes and pulling his head up to see Atsumu toss his something onto his lap. It's a USB drive.

"Go you shithead." Atsumu grumbles, frowning. He honestly doesn't like being the responsible one. He does it enough for Hinata and Bokuto.

Osamu's eyes widen and he jumps over the couch, leaving his phone behind and traveling up the stairs to his laptop. Sitting at his laptop he sees the drive has fully loaded and await to see the pictures. Part of him hopes Tsumu didn't prank him, putting in memes as a joke.

But to Osamu's joy, it isn't. It's all his pictures of you and him together. The picture of you and him when you guys went to an onsen. The picture of you and him in Onigiri Miya. A picture of only you lying on the bed, sleeping. It's was a itch that has been scratched, a satisfactory ending to his sadness. But it wasn't enough. It didn't stop the ache in Osamu's heart or the sadness.

All he can do now is rewatch the memories that he once had with you.

But nothing's the same. Nothing is going to be the same when you're going to be married to Ushijima Wakatoshi in three months.

~*~

Playlist

Hard 2 Face Reality - Poo Bear, Justin Bieber, Jay Electronica

Sometimes it's hard to face reality, oh, oh
Even though you might get mad at me, oh, oh

Always Forever - Cults

You and me always forever
We could stay alone together
Hard to say things could be better
Darling don't get away from me right now

Just A Dream - Nelly

I was at the top and now it's like I'm in my basement
Number one spot and now she found her replacement
I swear now I can't take it
Knowing somebody's got my baby
And now you ain't around baby I can't think
I should've put it down
Should've got that ring

Don't Wake Me Up - Nico Collins

I've lost my mind bought a thousand times
I needed some form of control
Now I'm at peace with myself inside
But surely the pleasure takes its toll
I wouldn't expect you to understand
I live in a world under my command
And you might think I'm crazy and that
I should get some help
Don't wake me up
Up from this high
I wanna sleep for a little while
'Cuz I'm riding on cloud nine and I am never coming down

Wait - NF

I'm holding onto pieces of us
That I just can't let go
I know this is a desperate kind of love
But it feels like, it's home
Where you going on? (Where you going on?)
I'm holding onto pieces of us
Cause I just can't let go