A Small Explanation

Hello everyone! So for some of my old readers, you will have noticed that I finally re-published the story. I had committed the horrible crime of plagiarism and published a story without the original author's consent which is why the story seems shorter than usual ( that AND deleting some of them because they were GOD AWFUL)

Second off around 2017 I supposedly "died". An ex-friend of mine named Angie had accessed my Wattpad account for the past few years and ultimately wrote some stories on here without my noticing as during that time period I grew bored of the app.

Around a few months after I realized she had changed my email and my password and I struggled to regain the account and watched in utter horror as she had already manipulated many people into believing I had passed away.

Luckily with the support of the app and some help from some new friends we finally managed to get this account back after all these years.

I'm back.

I'm ALIVE and not dead like that fucking liar told you, and I am ready to both help everyone and move forward with my writing.

I want to personally apologize to everyone for the horrible shit that had happened and never again my loves, never again. <3