Delicate Little Flower

You can already guess what's going to happen. Also may be short. Enjoy!

 Enjoy!

~~~~

Screams of pain were heard throughout the island. The villagers were filled with worry. It was a rainy day, which worried them because it could signal bad news. All the villagers could do, was hear the screams of pain from the Demigoddess.

In the healing tent.

Maui winced and comforted his wife, who was holding his hand. She had gone into labour VERY early. Demigoddess' and Goddess' are VERY strong during labour. Maui prayed to the Gods that Moana would be okay.

Moana's P.O.V.

I was pushing with all my might. I could feel the baby kicking everywhere with enormous amounts of strength. I didn't have to double guess who the baby got their strength from. I felt the pain in my body, growing with each passing minute. But my thoughts went to the little body inside me.

"Your doing great Moana!", the nurse said cheerfully, "just a few more good pushes and your baby will be here". My baby. Me and Maui's baby. Our baby. Tears brimmed at the corners of my eyes. I nodded to the nurse before going back to pushing.

Than. Everything went into slow motion right before my eyes. My life flashed at the most incredible speed. It was something I wanted to experience all over again. To laugh, cry, dance, explore, and be free.

I looked to my right. There was Maui, my husband. The Demigod who's heart had been stolen by a mortal in her dying moments, before he had brought her to the place where the mortal had been reborn into a demigoddess. Maui had a face of pain on his face, telling me I was stronger than I thought.

I heard the nurse say to give one more push. Than with all my strength, from demigoddess and the tiny bits of mortality left, I screamed with all I could.

And than, I heard a small cry.

No one's P.O.V.

The clouds had cleared when Moana had screamed. The world became beautiful when the cries of a baby were heard throughout the island. Maui opened his eyes when he heard the small crying sound.

The nurse was shushing and cooing. Maui looked at his wife, Moana, who looked like she had sacrificed her life right now. She had a shocked look on her face. A smile soon replaced it.

"O-our baby Maui. Our baby's here." She weakly croaked. She had a tired look on her face, which told him it wasn't an easy thing giving birth. Especially since she practically destroyed his left hand.

Maui gave her a kiss on the lips, which she weakly returned. "I know. I can't wait to see them." He whispered gently. Maui knew that she would have a pounding headache if he spoke too loudly.

They both looked up to see the nurse return with a bundle in her arms. The nurse placed the bundle into Moana's arms. Moana and Maui opened the little blanket a little. Inside, was a baby girl, who had Moana's features, but Maui's nose. Her skin color was a bit dark, most likely a mix of both her parents.

The little girl opened her eyes. Both her parents were in shock. In her little eyes, were the rarest muddy milk chocolate brown. Maui leaned his finger towards the little girl. The tiny little girl took out her tiny hand and wrapped it around her father's finger. She than squeezed it.

Moana laughed and so did her daughter. The baby showed to have her mother's strength because she was practically breaking Maui's finger. "I think she likes you already Maui." Moana said. Her voice was nearly its beauty, but weakness was written all over it.   

"Y-Yeah. Haha. Ow." Maui pulled his  finger away slowly. He watched as Moana cooed at their baby. The moment of happiness was ruined when the baby had began crying. Moana knew her daughter was hungry. She than made sure Maui wasn't looking, before latching her daughter to her chest. Moana winced. It felt weird to have a little being sucking your breast.

Maui, looked to see his wife breast feeding their daughter. Maui looked away, it being already VERY weird. At least his daughter wasn't going to be hungry any more. His daughter. The words kinda felt weird in his mouth, before he mentally face palmed. They had forgotten a name for te baby.

"Hey, uh, curly." Moana turned to her husband. "What are we gonna name the baby?" Moana's face went blank, before brightening up again.

She looked down at her daughter. "Maya. Her name is Maya Tala Wailiki." Maui and Moana kissed before looking down at little Maya. Who showed them a smile filled with snowy white milky teeth. That caught them off guard before laughing, both forgetting that demigod or god babies are born with their teeth right away. The villagers came and went to see the birth of Maui and Moana's baby girl Maya.

At the end of the day, Maui sat in bed with a already strong Moana. They both cuddled before falling asleep.

Next Morning

Moana woke up early, feeling like herself again. She than looked to her right. Maui had Maya on his chest. Moana saw a tattoo be born on the hand that he had over his daughter's tiny body, which showed both Moana, Maui, and Maya. Moana saw Maya wake up. The minute Maya spotted her mother awake, she began crying at the top of her little lungs. Moana grabbed Maya quickly before Maui shot up. He looked over to see Moana with little Maya already in her hands.

He chuckled quietly before grabbing his small family in his arms and hugging them gently. They fell asleep once more, to the gentle rain drops, hitting their hut.

~~~~~~~~~

BABY IS HERE!!!!! I regret nothing about this!!!! Also if you guys make a story, make sure to include this image:

When writing a story, BREAK THE ROMANCE RULES HOWEVER YOU WANT!!!!  YOU SHOULDN'T REGRET ANYTHING AND BECAUSE I REGRET NOTHING IN MY LIFE!!!!

Except for the time I began laughing so hard I threw up my noodles on my pregnant older sister at a Chinese Restaurant in New York. That I do regret in my life.