Making a baby ( Yes, its THAT)

(A/N): Except without the extreme detail like in my other stories. Also may be short so be prepared!

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moans and screams of names were heard throughout the land. Many were scared for their LIVES. But for others, this was kinda gross and were trying to make the children ignore these sounds.

And to think, it was from another island away! Moana was enjoying every minute and Maui was giving it his all. Thank the gods she was a demigoddess or she would've died during their love making. Maui was definitely happy for that.

Finally it ended, and the surrounding islands felt relief. Moana laid her bare body on the ground, pleasure was written all over it. Maui fell on top of her, well, set his body on top of her gently. He than began kissing her all the way to her stomach, where he rested his head against.

"You can't wait to be a father if I'm pregnant, huh?" Maui had the guilty look on his face, causing Moana to chuckle. She rubbed his head softly. "I don't mind. I'll be happy having your baby. Our own bundle of joy." Maui smiled. Both of them were now thinking of their own child.

How would they act? Will it be boy or girl? Masculine or feminine? Will they wish to live like a demigod or a mortal? Their answers would be answered in 9 months.