Babysitting your daughter.

A/N): By the title of this chapter, you can tell whats going to happen. May be short or long just full warning you.

 May be short or long just full warning you

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

".......and also add more warm water to her bath every minute while bathing her! She hates cold water and you know that! And-" Maui chuckled, cutting Moana off, "Relax princess. I know how to take care of a baby. Much more OUR baby." He cocked a brow up. Moana sighed in defeat. "I know. It's just that it hurts to leave my baby. Our baby." Maui frowned. "But she'll be left with me?" Moana giggled. "I know.", Maui was confused," That's what worries me the most."

Maui pretended to be hurt. "Are you saying I can't take care of our daughter?" Moana laughed before kissing him passionately. Maui than groped her butt. She moaned. Their moment was ruined by a scream of joy from the crib in their hut, indicating that their bundle of joy wants to be the bundle of joy for a bit longer. "No. Its just that I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen."

"If something happens, I'll stop it okay?" Moana nodded. She than got on the boat and began searching for her people's island. Rumors about a marriage had happened and she was invited.

Maui chuckled at how long it took. He than saw at least 17 different trees carved with instructions on how to take care of a child. Maui pouted. Moana definitely didn't trust him with their child. Another gurgle and scream of joy was heard.

Maui walked into the 4 story tall, but 2 story hut and entered the room he shared with his wife. A beautiful bassinet stood out, decorated with beautiful flowers. Maui leaned over the crib to see little Maya. The minute Maya spotted her father, she reached her tiny hands out to him, gurgling, screaming, and giggling out of pure joy out to her father.

Maui chuckled before picking her up. She slapped his chest, causing him to wince. Yep, his daughter WAS prrreettttttyy strong. "Ow." Maya giggled at her father's reaction. Maui chuckled, knowing it was nice to enjoy this moment with his daughter without Moana telling him the correct posture to hold his daughter.

Maui went outside with Maya, who was currently drinking coconut milk. Maui read the instructions his wife left, with Maya drinking her coconut milk, oblivious to the world around her. "...and when make sure to burp her when she's half-way done. Simply pat her back gently a couple times and that should the trick." Maui stopped when he heard a whimper. He gasped in shock.

Maya had drank ALL the coco milk Maui gave her. He did as the instructions said and his daughter let out a belch that was LOUD. Maui laughed and so did Maya. He knew that Maya was more like him than Moana.

-1 hour later cuz I'm lazy af-

Maui watched his daughter pick up shells that traced to the ocean. Maui smiled before snapping to reality. "Woah woah woah...Hahaha...okay Ms.Wandering-Off. I think its time to go inside." He was chasing after his daughter who ran straight to the Ocean. Maui finally picked her up, before he saw a familiar-er- wave. The Ocean was there and it looked at little Maya who was gurgling happily.

"Hi there old friend." Maui was met with a slap of water. Yep. The Ocean hated being called old. Maya laughed at her father's frowny face. The Ocean than grabbed little Maya from her father's arms and gave her some shells. Maui knew he could trust the Ocean, it WAS Moana's friend.

All of a sudden he noticed something in the trees. Knowing Maya was safe, Maui went to investigate. Suddenly, he heard something or someone scream or otherwise known as, gurgle. Maui saw than a huge pirate ship. Or as we all know, Kakamora ship.

The small row boat the Kakamora was already heading towards the direction of the big ship.

"NNOOOOOO!!!!" Maui rushed to see the Kakamora ship already sailing away. He transformed into a hawk and jumped into te sky. He than grabbed Moana's old boat, the one she used to restore Te Fiti's Heart. He grabbed it with his claws and flew off.

He than dropped the boar gently into the ocean water and re-transformed into a human before jumping onto the boat. He summoned the Wind at his command and sailed faster than a Kakamora Ship. He than saw the boat.

"Okay Maui! All you have to do is sneak into the boat as a beetle and rescue your baby girl. Okay? Okay! You can do it!" He than saw he was getting closer. He than all of a sudden heard crying. His heart took a hit to the chest.

Maya had NEVER cried after a week of her birth. He than transformed into a shark, sailing at 80mph! He finally reached the boat and sneaked in, disguised as a beetle.

He climbed up to where the leader was. Maui was angered and shocked at what he saw. The Kakamora had a strange brew filled with magic, trying to feed it to Maya but Maya deflected it. Maui then attacked.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH" he battle cried and attacked the Kakamora one by one. He took them out, either shape shifted or with his fish hook. Finally he got to the top.

"Leave my baby girl, alone." The Kakamora chief shivered in fear. Maui raised his hook..........

..........only to grab the chief and throw him into the ocean. He went over to the now whimpering Maya. The tension of the battle calming her down. Oddly enough. Maui picked her up and jumped onto the small boat, which happened to be near the big ship.

( a couple hours laterz)

"....and here we are!! Home sweet home Maya." Maui said to the baby girl who was currently drinking her coconut milk. Maya just let out a tiny baby gurgle. Maui put her down on the sand and watched her go play in the sand.

Maui chuckled before tensing up when a certain oar poked dangerously at his back. He dropped the canoe immediately and tackled the intruder before kissing them.

"Welcome home Moana." Moana chuckled, before pecking his lips. "How's our daughter been?" Maui paused, pondering if he should tell her what happened. "LLLLLeeeeeeetttttttt'sssss just say it was pretty interesting today, no?" Moana nodded before kicking him where no man should be kicked. ( Jeezus. I think she found out.😬😳😱😐😬)

"Don't think I don't know about the Kakamora taking our baby!!! I was literally arriving when I saw you take off after the ship!!!! Next time, I'M taking Maya AND you with me! Dear gods, I can't leave you two alone for a minute! Less a day!!" Maui chuckled weakly before groaning in pain.

Yep, his family was the best thing ever.

I AM SSSSSOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!! School has been a dick!!! I think I had Writer's Block!!!! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the story!!!!

UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!~

PEACE!!!!!~✌️😎 💕