The start of Recruitments

{A / N}

Sorry!  The ideas kept going through my head and I was not able to elaborate too much.

And I also tried a new form of writing, sorry if it looks the same!

-This is another tiring chapter

I hope it's good!

{END}

-if you have any ERRORs, please tell me

--;Chapter begin;--

* 3 POV *

"Are you Nightmare?". Underswap Sans turns to look at the goopy figure that spoke behind him.

"Oh? Did you hear about me? Maybe your brother warned you about me?" The figure of crossed arms tilts the head slightly as he spoken smiling at the monster in front of him. The dark night leaves a little hard to see the black monster in front of sans.

"No. He did not say anything about you." Sans talks to a little fear, for being his first experience with another being that is not his au, but he stays firm. 'By what I know, he knows if I'm lying or not, so I do not need to be scared. Nightmare must know Error for Error to speak so well about him. All in accordance with the plan '. Underswap Sans thinks.

"Wow! If your brother did not warn you about me, then who was it?" Nightmare speaks playfully in the beginning and then it is serious. The four tentacles behind him are sharp, in case the swap sans make some movement unexpected. 'All unique sans and papyrus know about resets and about me and error. Of course several copies know too, but not all. Why would Underswap Original Sans be exception?'. Nightmare wait the sans in front of him give his answer, getting an eye on all the movements he does.

"Error". Nightmare gets confused and quite surprised by the answer.

"And why would he talk about me for you?" Nightmare gives a death look to Sans - who trembles in response - and he continues to speak.

"ANSWER! I do not have the whole time." Nightmare loose a power wave up from the sans.

"h-he kidnapped me t-to the anti-void and there h-he explained to me on the balances. I-I just want to help him!". Underswap Sans spoke with great difficulty, trembling, by the immense aura of power that is coming out of the guardian of negativities, as if the aura and purple eyes - that seem to be looking at the bottom of his soul - they were judging him.

"Huhuhuhuhuh, you will be a great spy! But first of all ...". Nightmare collects his suffocating and threatening aura, giving Sans again chance to breathe again.

Nightmare

*Use

A paper along with a pen appears in the air and nightmare catches, writing something on it. After he finished writing he goes over to Sans to give the paper and see the gray burns a little on his right hand and right leg.  'It looks like UnderSwap Sans is having family problems.'  Nightmare stops on the way and writes something behind the paper and then gives it to Sans.

"What is this?" He confused took the paper and looks at the biggest figure in front of him opening a portal to a dark place.

"Read. By the way, how can I call you? You should know the reason for this." Nightmare looks at the sans that looks like he's thinking of a name.

"Swap! Yes! Call me swap! I was going to ask to take me to Error, but it looks like you have other plans ...". Swap speaks the last part of a disappointed while reading what is on top of paper, but that did not go unnoticed by Nightmare.