Staring at Her

!!SPOILERS WARNING!!

(HI HI HI. THIS HAS SOME MANGA SPOILERS SO PLEASE READ THE MANGA FIRST BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER FROM THE BLUE CULT ARC *chapter 108* IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET IT UWUWUWUWUWU. YOU CAN READ IT ON MANGAROCK. I'LL BE USING THIS WARNING FOR EVERY FUTURE CHAPTER FROM NOW ON. SO PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE MANGA IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THIS STORY OKAY THANKS I LOVE YOU <3.)

Undertaker's Point Of View

The younger went silent, balling his hands into fists and gripping them until his knuckles turned white. Realizing there is nothing he can do about it, he sighed in defeat. "Fine, I understand." He stiffly replied.

"We will need you to come as well, as you are his accomplice." Abberline stated, facing the butler; he reacted quite calmly as he replied with, "Very well then."

Oh! I'm very pleased that everything is all flowing according to plan. My plan of course.

I'm slightly disappointed that (Y/n) and I don't seem very eye to eye as to what I'm doing, out of all people I would've expected her to be the one there to support me the most.

Guess I was wrong.

"Pardon me.." Inspector muttered as he was about to put on the cuffs on the younger. He leaned back and looked down on Ciel wistfully, "We will hear out your case down at the station."

"No! This can't be! Please wait!"

Finnian, the gardener boy exclaimed in alarm. "The young master would never do such a thing! This must be some sort of mistake!"

He took a few steps forward, only to be stopped by Bard, the cook of the manor. Finnian looked up at him in confusion, "Bard?!" He exclaimed as Bard remained stagnant, calmly he picked the cigar from his mouth and said, "So what now? Who's going to be doling our paychecks from now on?" 

"Hey! What nonsense are you spouting at a time like this!? Says Emily."  Snake said with sweat dripping down the side of his head, obviously scared of what's going to happen.

Bard stays silent as he stared intensely at the butler, the butler hummed. "As you can see, our hands are tied at the moment."

"So please come to pick it up and at a later time." The butler replied, I blinked at what he meant by that and then narrowed my eyes as I realized,

I see...they're planning something. And it's a plan that they won't get away with.

And with that, they were escorted outside with the pouring rain and into the prison carriage, their servants trailing behind them as they simply watched from the stair's railings.

Inspector deeply sighed and turned to our direction, where (Y/n), Othello and Grell once were...hm. It seems that they've left. Shame, this would've been the perfect opportunity to finally catch me and take me to that dreaded headquarters.

"Oh right by the way who are you--" He began as he saw that they weren't there anymore.

"Huh?! What happened to those peculiar looking people over there?! When in the blazes did they get the chance to run???"