Crying Indifferently

Sebastian then saw this as another opportunity to strike, running towards the reaper with his silverware in hand. Unfortunately, Undertaker saw this coming and kicked you down, with you having no glasses and all, it would be difficult for you to attack him again. You grunt in sudden pain as you squinted your eyes, trying to find your glasses through the blood-glass stained floor.

Undertaker flings his sotoba towards the butler's direction, to which he blocks with his silverware. Undertaker grabs one of the sotoba's that was lodged in the floor and blocked Sebastian's attack.

"Are you sure you'll be able to take me down with that small tableware?" He teased as the butler threw another set of knives, Undertaker dodges it and swung his sotoba directed at Sebastian's head, he evades this by ducking down.

"It's not as good as a death scythe but, our silverware has top grade sharpness!" Sebastian stated as they continued to fight mercilessly against each other, it was quite the exciting sight; a demon fighting against a legendary grim reaper...

The thought of it was simply absurd.

Sebastian came closer to the reaper and cut the sotoba twice with his silverware, "I see." He cooed out as he jumps back and throws his sotoba to the butler again. He evades the attack before retreating to the stair's railings.

The silver-haired reaper turns to the butler, "Hey hey, what's up?" He began as he noticed that nobody was attacking him anymore, his fringe once again covering his eyes as he continued. "The four of you really can't do any better than this?" He teased, coaxing us to come at him with full force.

Obviously, he was looking for an intense fight.

"Weren't you going to hunt me down?" He continued, as he laughs once more. You finally picked up your glasses and put them on, sighing to yourself in relief, "This is getting so annoying." Ronald stated with an exasperated sigh.

Grell then rushes from behind us, their chainsaw in hand as they make another attempt to take down the legendary reaper before them, "The ship's tilting badly." They pointed out, you then followed after the redhead with your scythe's ready to attack.

"We're out of time." You pointed out as you three leaped towards the silver-haired reaper, you furrowed your eyebrows and grit your teeth. This obviously wasn't going to work, but you have to try.

He did propel you guys to fight him mercilessly, didn't he?

"I don't care how it looks!" Grell yelled with scrunched eyebrows, "We can only go for a head-on fight!" Ronald added as you three lunged towards him.

Undertaker calmly turned towards your direction and blocked the three of you with only his sotoba, "Again! Impossible!" Grell cursed out as they gripped their scythe even tighter, even Ronald looked almost as shocked as you two were.

"There should be nothing a death scythe can't cut! How can it take it on?!" Grell stated and your breathing hitches at the sudden realization, your grip on your scythe weakening slightly. If that's the case then he must have...

"The death scythe can cut through anything huh?" Undertaker began, snapping you out of your thoughts as you stared at him with wide eyes, "Don't you think that catchphrase is a little strange?" He continued, then Ronald and Grell inhaled sharply, finally realizing what's going to happen as their grip also weakened.