ROYAL

Asta arrived at the city where he detected Luck Ki.He saw a teenager girl was fighting with Luck.Her Ki quite crazy.

"Asta!"Vanessa and Magna called him.

"Hey guys.Who are you"Asta pointed to Jammie.

"Im Jammie Bennet.Call me Jammie.So you are Asta that Captain Yami talk to me"Jammie smiled.

"What"Vanessa,Magna and Asta shocked.

"Well he and others captain are ambassador when Im participate in exam.So in final ..i duel with him.Pretty tough his Ki"Jammie chuckled.

"You learn Ki"Asta jawdropped.

"Yeah from my sensei.Both of us know we are magicless.I got angel sword and you got demon sword.The same is it drained mans those who hold it"Jammie smirked

"Hmm an angel.So holy.So you can help Luck from possesed "Asta said.

"Yeah.So let beat him.It seem he is going to use mana nature to create lightning"Jammie

THUMM!!

"And yeah he did it"Jammie said with smile.

"How can you be so calm"Magna shouted.

"It just normal lightning if compare with my senior"Jammie said about Gaja.

"Enough talk ..theres crazy elf we need to take down"Teeta yelled.

"Damn that girl kind Blue Rose squad"Magna said.

"Oh yeah she is.She fought with Captain Charlotte before"Jammie plunged forward to attack Luck.

"Great Luck clone"Magna said

Asta then joined the fight and Vanessa and Magna backup him

Luck was in trouble as three people attacked him in powerful speed

"Human envolved!They must diee"Elf Luck said in anger.

He increased his speed but Jammie and Teeta countered easily.Asta just cut Luck magic attack.

"Ok guys he goes to self destruction.Someone stop him"Teeta shouted.

Vanessa,Magna and Asta then detain Elf Luck.

"You gonna die!!!'Elf Luck laughed.

"Wake up you Luck!!"they yelled.

Teeta then casted shield spell to avoid many damage area.Jammie and Luck then hit Elf Luck chest with their sword.

"I just want to friend with human"Elf Luck smile before dissapeard.

"May you rest in peace"Jammie smiled.

"So mission are accomplished here.Damn that Luck so powerful.I m enjoying with his fighting"Teeta grinned smile.

Jammie rolled his eyes.Look like Baby Tooth had turned badass.

"Seriously?"he said with annoying mode.

Then the four black bull came towards them and thanked them.Luck asked Teeta for fighting.Jammie,Vanessa and Magna and Asta sweatdropped.

"Okay i think we should back to HQ.Im run out mana"Vanessa said.

"You guys might come."Asta said.

Jammie and Teeta nodded.Well they agreed as this squad kinda crazy their team.So Luck used his second level lightning magic to bring Asta,Magna and Vanessa.Jammie rode trisula that being controlled by Teeta.

"Well is Luck good in use his mana..although he quite crazy"Jammie said.

"Nah he is unique"Teeta corrected.